🌊 EPILOGUE🌊

Every action has it's consequences.

To think of a power so powerful that could turn back time. That could bring back someone's life.

That's what happened. Nobody knew that Shawn could turn back the time. Nobody expected that he can alter everything. But with that great power that could change the events, was a power of consequences to the user.

Shawn together with Reina who used the large scale of magic was thrown off into another dimension.

Nobody knows where they are. All I know? That by the time I opened my eyes, I was back in time. But my memories didn't fade. This time I'll give a better ending.

"Mom! I finish my food can I play with brother now?" almost three years old Princess gave me a puppy eyes. I nod as I watch her run towards the playroom.

There was an abandoned baby in the hospital when I gave birth to Princess. He was born on the same date and they amusingly look the same, except that he is a boy and already has a name on the tag. We had even had a talk with the dying parents who were in an lethal accident and they begged to not get their baby in the orphanage. So we took him in as our own.

Miles and Princess are like twins.

"I can't believe we're actually married." Cronus grin like a street-dog while he ate his breakfast. As he also watch Princess run.

Well, I can't believe how he never fails to say that line every-day since the last three years. The man is quiet funny.

"It's like three years already loves" I laugh while rolling my eyes, reaching for the honey. I always love my honey on pancakes!

"You can't blame a happy man" he replied carelessly as he wiggle his eyebrow. Why haven't I seen this side of him before? Ah right, before was hell and I was blinded. I am glad this time, everything is put to place.

This time he wasn't able to rape me. I didn't allow that nuh uh! I mentally laugh remembering how that almost happened but I asked him to marry me first. So basically, yes I did the proposal.

He was so shocked that he wasn't able to rape me and leave me alone for straight a week! Though we still see each other at Dimension the underground fight. And I notice a number of men in black following me around wherever I go. I would freak out if I didn't have the knowledge that it was his men ready to jump for my safety.

But after that, he offered to take me out on a date. To make things fast, we indeed end up getting married. And he re-did the proposal, he wanted that he was the one who would ask.

Before putting the honey, I open the lid and smell it, it's kind of a habit I grew in---Oh my gosh!

I stood up and disregarded the bottle of honey as I ran towards the sink. The moment the smell of honey met my nose, my stomach flipped! I never thought a day would come that honey would smell that bad! --- I vomited.

"Cessa loves? Are you fine?" Cronus came to me in worry as he pat my back in comfort.

I just grinned. I guess I can't keep it from him anymore. I already knew I was anyway.

"Yeah, how about you?" I ask back as I turn to him.

His eyebrows met in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Are you really alright?" I prolonged the thrill as I wash my mouth with clean water and smiled.

"Alright?" he ask still confuse.

"Yes, that you're going to be a father of three."

I waited for his reaction. It was good fifteen seconds before I got it. His eyes widens, his mouth hanged. "You're pregnant?"