🌊WISH 25🌊

Just another day in Aptorian.

Shawn felt a little lonely since Reina left for she was summoned.

He liked to be around Reina since the girl acts according to what she really feels. When she doesn't want to listen to his talks she don't act like she is. When she likes to, she will lean closer and partially squint her eyes, a sign that she indeed is listening to him.

Well yes, many people surrounds him still - because one, he is a prince. Not just any prince but a crown prince. And second, he is friendly. Unknown to everybody however, he held a great secret. And he wished that the secret would be forever his alone.

But life doesn't always go the way you want it to ...

Aptorian High, a school for royalties and commoners where they could learn and enhance in magic. A peaceful boundary between the Kingdom of Ricqueza and Ponzana.

Who would've taught that they'd be attack?! In broad daylight!

The most disturbing thing is. It isn't like human that's attacking them. It's a freaking sea monster that suddenly climb up from the Aptorian river. Yes, the same fishes Mistletoe and the three princesses had seen days ago.

The only difference is that, this fishes has legs and bloodseeking.

But these people in Aptorian doesn't know it's fishes! It's a sea monster! And they can't believe they have live to see it with their own eyes!

Students and teachers were in chaos. Some try to fend off the big sea monsters. Different elements fly off the atmosphere.

'Attention all students! Please evacuate the school immediately! Run outside the nearest gate you are stationed! If you ever encounter a sea monster, your main goal is not to fight it but escape! Please Keep safe!'

One of the new generation teachers' voice rang in everybody's minds. As you guess she has a second ability of communicating within minds.

Shawn was actually luckily near the gate of Ricqueza. But could you blame him if he is instead assisting others escape? He can't just ran away and escape cowardly.

Though it is expected of him to be prioritize in safety since he's the crown prince. Blame his heart for not taking seeing others being chased by those blood-seeking monsters.

Shawn, may be too talkative and seems light-headed. And is only known to have no second ability. However it doesn't mean he's weak. With his light ability and double-elemental training in Aptorian since the lost of weapons, he fights!

With his right hand emitting offensive light beams to the monsters. And his left hand creating defensive healing barrier around others in their escape. He is a terrifying light-user.

Never have they seen the prince this serious.

If his family would see him right now, they would surely doubt if he's Shawn.

"Shawn retreat now!!!" one of his friends shouted.

He didn't listen for his eyes still saw a few students running and defending for their lives. He groaned as he felt his powers rapidly draining from the simultaneous use.

He could sure save everybody ... He can ...

He shook his head... No he won't ... Atleast not in that way.

"SHAWN!" slightly distracted by his own thoughts, he didn't notice one of the creatures neared him. Because of that it successfully shove him away harshly with a flick of it's tail.

"Accck!" unlucky Shawn groaned as he rolled down the ground. And more unlucky it flew him farther from the gate! His friends shouted in concern as teachers paled seeing their crown prince in the situation.