🌊WISH 7🌊

"You're really THE Mistletoe Wyvern?"

Heiti blocked the way with her smiling face. Emphasizing 'the' as in the specific person she reads at books. I am somehow curious what they have written about me that I've become a legendary hero.

"Yeah..." I answered back grinning.

"Ahhhh! She really is Mistletoe Wyvern!" she cheered as she pulled my arm into hers. I wasn't even annoyed. Well I have a good mood.

"Could you shut up?" Ryava hissed to the squealing girl.

"She can't shut up" Frea waved her hand depressingly "Just don't mind her"

I know I said I'm bringing Ryava and Frea right, so how Heiti got into this mess? Well it was like this ...

***

"I need her to tame sharks for me, and maybe other creatures we will find in the sea." All their faces were painted with pure horror.

"Wait, not all creatures in the sea are dangerous! Some are friendly" I defended.

I AM NOT SURE THOUGH!! HA! HA! I don't have any idea what other creatures are out there. But so far, I have seen fishes, and know the fact that there are electric eels and sharks.

"Some are cute, some look terrifying but friendly" I blabbered.

"Is this a sea creature?" France pointed the insignia of the unknown kingdom.

"Yes they are electric eels" Their faces dropped more. AY CRAP! Way going Mistletoe, you are an expert in convincing.

"They electrify?!" Hayashen squealed.

"If threatened, they usually stay away from people" That I don't know, I just make it up to make it sound less dangerous, and besides what is the probability that we will be actually meeting that electric eel in wide ocean? --- Actually a hundred percent.

Duh, the insignia is an electric eel, that means that the place is full of them. Wait but how about the sharks? Nah, I'll think about it when the danger comes.

"How about these sharks?" Shanna asked.

They are big fishes with sharp teeth. They are usually drawn by blood and carnivorous, they can tear you flesh to flesh, they are terrifying creatures.

"They are cute medium sized fishes that is really friendly, I have pets like them in aquarium at house." Well I actually have a goldfish at house.

"Aquarium?" I was about to answer another of Shanna's questions when a voice piped in.

"Okay I'm going!" all our heads turned to the voice, and found only a head emerging in the floor with a pink circle. It wasn't Frea, nor Ryava. It is another face I still haven't met.

She have a wavy white hair and Hayashen's eyes. Obviously this girl is theirs...

"Heiti, what are you doing here?" Hayashen hissed when she saw the girl.

The girl grinned as she pulled herself out the portal. Then another head emerge, which in turn to be Ryava, and then lastly Frea.

"What are you girls doing here?" Kite seconded his wife's question.

"We figured there was something going on for a few weeks, we can't help but spy" Frea fixed her loose bangs as she shrugged.

Ryava looked at her father emotionless. They were exchanging poker looks. Ryallknov find a worthy opponent hah!

While Heiti unlike Ryava beamed with much excitement. actually if they didn't tell me, despite her features, I would believe she is actually Shanna's child and not Hayashen.