🌊WISH 39🌊

The titanic eel suddenly let out electrical charges towards the barrier. Everybody went into a state of panic.

"The barrier is weakening!" One of the student yelled.

All the Mistletoes laugh maniacally, then they're eyes simultaneously land on somebody - Hayashen.

The queen paled by the stares given at her by all the Mistletoes. "YOU MINX!" their voice trembled by the intensity. The titanic eel suddenly trashed around, hitting the barrier not only by the electrical charges it releases but also by its body.

Crap! Her hatred towards Hayashen is making her stronger and rash. I looked around and by chance found Kite running towards Hayashen to support her on her sudden frozen stature.

Without moments hesitation I sprinted, and lift my hand as I covered Kite with a water ball. I'm not killing him, there is air inside, it's just a barrier that will hide him.

If Mistletoe is acting violently like this just by seeing Hayashen, I wonder what she'll do when she will see Kite. Yes I wonder, at the same time I don't intend to know!

"Princess!" Cessa's voice broke out as she ran behind me. Old -- father was behind her also. I groaned! Gosh old hag! Get a clue. She is clearly scared of you! Why is he here in the first place?!

"Cessa, you need to help them! You can null the illusions!" Father explained.

Is it just me, or this whole thing is so freaking messed up?! I should be helping ease things between them but ---

My attention was diverted when I felt convulsive air currents inside the water barrier.

Kite is clearly fighting it. I understand his side! I understand he wants to be there for his wife! But for the love of all the evil Mistletoes! He needs to understand that he will only trigger Mistletoe's unstableness more!

"THE BARRIER IS BREAKING! BACK IT UP!" horrified shouts fly over the place as each individual, may be commoner, royals, elders, mother, father, teenagers and children raised their hands to help support the barrier.

No use! They will tire soon.

I pulled the water ball towards me and jumped inside it. Only to be met by a disorganized yelling Kite and gushes of wind.

"KITE STOP IT! IT'S JUST ME!" I yelled over.

He turned to me with a surprise look finally noticing my presence.

"YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" I yelled again. The wind circling around is distorting the volume of my voice, gah!

He seem to realize what I was saying when the wind died down. "Hayashen is in danger!" He explained

"I know! Everyone is in danger! But you must hide yourself from Mistletoe!"

His mature face grew confused. "Why?!"

"You are one of the things Mistletoe wants, if she sees you she might go rampant. If you want to keep Hayashen on the safer spot, you have to hide. I am sure there are other things you can do in hiding?" I questioned the last part. I mean Miles did accomplish to find Neptunium while in hiding right? I haven't really asked him about his life hiding. Not with all that's happening at the moment!

"But--" I cut his buts

"I'll go help Hayashen, you stay out of Mistletoe's sight!"

I didn't wait for his reply. I know enough not to wait for it! He will insist, but if I leave him alone in action there's a chance he will go running! Heh! Perks of being with him for years. Not 'with' as in deep relationship, but 'with' as in growing up --- crap, why am I even explaining this stuff?