🌊WISH 5🌊

"I'll tell her." Ryallknov announced. They all nodded in agreement.

"When Noscere became the head of Aptorian at twenty-four, he began studying about these new abilities. The soul that was in Wendy used a new ability. She nullifies element and according to Catalina she calls it void. He was encouraged to pursue studying further when Catalina mentioned a theory that you also have a new ability."

I press my lips together as I looked at Catalina. How did she know? Ah yes! I used it against her. But she also has her other ability.

I turned back to Ryallknov with a nod. "Yes, yes I have - and so as Catalina"

I turned to France "and so as France as I'm aware." they all nodded. It just means that other ability's existence is not really new anymore.

"Wendyll also mentioned that Art can manipulate space and dimensions. These informations fueled him more. He studied to know the principle behind it and why some people have it."

"I learned dark at times of my deep need. I was so drown in the thought that only if I can use dark, I can control Wendy which in turn to be someone named Cessa, instead of her controlling me. She was just stronger that's why it didn't work, but I definitely gained the ability." Catalina helped explaining.

I nodded. "I understand that well. I gained mine by my desire to protect myself from my death routes - an ability I could use to counter your elements, and I did."

"Hah! You once used it one me!" Hayashen suddenly blurted out, she must have remembered that day. I nod apologetically

"You were a mean-enemy back then, and I had already the ability at that time so yeah."

"So you hid it from us all those years?" Kite asked

I smirk. "Wow, you got brains Kite" I mocked --- "of course I did, I kept it from those who are possibly responsible for my deaths" he shut up. Though that's not partly only true since I told one - which is brother.

"So what happened next?" I inquire.

"He first studied Frea the daughter of France, who has gained other ability to add with her air when she was twelve. Heiti the daughter of Kite and Ryava my daughter, who gained their other ability to add with their fire when they were thirteen. But he became successful only two years ago"

I bit my lower lip on what I've heard. My! Noscere is sure a long tempered person. If he started at twenty-four and only discovered it two years ago -- Geez! fourteen years of searching for answers?!

Though I have notice Shawn was not mentioned. That prince sounds pretty useless.

"As you have met Hayate, the six years old kid - he already had his other ability at age four. But he's yet still a child, he doesn't have his deep wants or wills yet. So Noscere concluded that there is something that triggered the new generations to gain this abilities."

I am still following, however my head is starting to ache.

"He just recently discovered the weird aura particles around the atmosphere. Same aura particles that exploded in the form of light. The light that was from the thing that is called the Soul Sword. He began searching for it and on his search he disappeared." Ryallknov faltered.

"This is what the secret meeting is about. A week ago, we received a letter from an unknown kingdom with an insignia of a snake-like creature. They claimed they have Noscere in their hands and threatened our soon deaths. We were discussing what to do, and how to track this unknown palace."

I frowned. I don't remember a fourth kingdom in this story. And one of my questions hasn't been given an answer yet.

"If you are finding the sword, shouldn't you be searching on a professional? Someone like Hesthus. I heard Miles learned forging with him, where is brother?" There I notice their glance at each other and how the atmosphere suddenly shifted into uncomfortable melancholy. Shanna walked towards me, as she enveloped my hands with hers.