🌊WISH 20🌊

'This is a mistake'

Linden's voice rang in my mind, well who turns out to be Hesthus. I couldn't blame him though. He has no memories of his former life, it must be a bomb.

I left him alone for the time-being to let him think...

"Mistletoe! You haven't told us any word about what happened inside!" Heiti cried desperately for the fourth time. I kept my silent every-time, not wanting to spill. I know it's okay to tell them, but I feel like it would be a hassle to explain everything.

I am sure though that they will understand in time.

"Get the clue" Frea hissed.

"What?" Heiti grumbled

"She doesn't want to talk about it..."

"But!"

"No buts!"

They continued bantering, while Ryava step forward besides me, equaling my pace as she questioned without hesitation. "Where must we go next?"

I turned to her "Wyvern's Residence"

Three stopped their tracks in curiosity. "But the House Wyvern was--" Heiti, the quick to react as always

" Oh sorry..." And when she realize what she was about to say...

Honestly, it bothers me, especially that I saw what happened with my own two eyes. The intensity of that fire. The land swallowing it ... Miles weeping ...

.

"Is annihilated" I finished off. They looked guilty.

I smirk "or so everybody thought...

I couldn't help but to wishfully think I am right. Please let me be right about this...

"Can you direct us there Frea?" I stopped my tracks also as I ask.

She sighed as she lift a hand to fix her bangs. "Well no. We haven't found the exact door to that place and ... Well nobody wants to go there anyway, it's like the shop of Hesthus story."

I raise both eyebrow amused in their belief of wandering soul of the dead. I mean ... majority of the people back on Earth have similar beliefs of the dead, but let's just say I am not really one of the flock. Well you know death is death and here I am talking while I got transferred as Mistletoe pfft ...

But I really didn't die back then did I?

Well wait .. I died as Mistletoe ...

Ughh.. this is exactly I don't really think a lot about it. It's confusing for me. I have been through lot of death craps.

"Well I guess we'll have to ride there then..." I shrugged.

***

Remember one of Mistletoe's supposed to be death route? If Shanna was to pick Miles? The supper crappy cute death.

Do any of you remember that specific death?

Well yes, the one that Mistletoe will be pushed accidentally by her twin in defending Shanna. And then they thought she could swim 'cause her element is water, but she drowned instead. Yes at the cliff...

Where else could that cliff be? Of course near House Wyvern..

"Spirits! The rumors are really true! The house is really annihilated like it wasn't here in the first place!" Heiti exclaimed when we reach the place after an hour of joyous walk. More like dreadful actually. I am surprise the girls never complained about their feet hurting or what. Mmm, I guess they really are well acquainted with adventure already.

Yes I said we have no choice but to ride. But our ride ditch us far, not wanting to proceed nearer to the proximity of the House Wyvern.

I didn't payed great attention to the barren land though. I continued walking towards the cliff I was thinking. Back then, I was curious and kind of bored. The kind of day where author won't write specific details because it doesn't really carry important events.

I jumped the cliff for fun.

Yes people if you don't remember that I kind of mention it ... I did. I mean I could swim unlike the original lazy potato crap Mistletoe. Maaaan! I miss saying lazy potato crap, it has been a while.

I was just curious to the feeling of diving since I had never tried it.

But during that dive, something interesting happen.

Would it be believable if I say there's a forest underground? Well come on guys, this world is magic! It's not that impossible you know. Now come to think of it --- 'Call him Linden, so that Mistletoe will have a clue where to find us.'

As to where Rasta got the news about me having a clue in the name Linden. I don't have a clue! ha! Ha!

Only that I know Linden trees. And that I know that in that underground and oh did I mention also upside down forest? Well, the forest is full of Linden trees! As to how it survived in that place is a mystery I could never answer. well maybe... MAGIC

"And what are we doing standing along the cliff?" Heiti asked as usual of her curiosity.

"We're going to jump" I smirk and turn to her.

I saw her colors drained, as she gulp looking below....

"Wait what?! With this distance?!"

Me, Heiti and Frea turned to Ryava in surprise when she suddenly exclaimed her horror. We mean ... you know she's actually composed and calm, but now she literally boomed her thoughts out in chaos!

She realized what had happened as she fake a cough. "I'm sorry. I mean, we will jump a this distance?" She repeated. Only calmer and composed than the first one.

"Ryava. You aren't scared of heights are you?" Heiti teased.

The girl frowned. "What gives you that idea?" she murmured scornfully. But I can visibly see the sweat that is starting to form in her face.

Oh boy ... I don't feel like teasing her now...

I lift my hand instead and push Heiti off the cliff

"AHHHHHHHH!!! SHIIT! MISTLETOE!" she bellowed, struggled for seconds before I heard a splash.

Isn't it cringey that i heard her say 'shit' ... Pffft! Anyways I'll know she'll be safe, her element is air.

"You are evil!" Frea grinned as she laughed loud.

I nodded and grinned, lift my hand and pushed her too....

"CUUURSE YOOOU MISTLETTTTAHHHHHHH!"

SPLASH

"Wait! Don't push me please!" The remaining princess begged as she stepped backwards, into the safe land.

"Ryava. I'm not stupid to push you into your weakness..." I rolled my eyes...

"I'm not scared of heights!" She hissed.

Crap girl, it's obvious that you do ....

"I mean your element is fire, you're weakness is water, I won't push you..." I said instead. I saw her sigh...

I grinned. "We'll be jumping together"

"Shit" she blurts out...

Well isn't 'shit' the word of the day....