🌊WISH 14🌊

Ultra Crap!

I violently move my hands to propel us faster. Heiti and Frea are also in panic, as I swear sweat fell down their faces underwater. Well, we have space inside my ball so that's really possible.

But what's freaking not possible is the creature we are running away too...

Who would've thought that after seeing giant seahorses, giant starfishes, and giant other adorable, innocent friendly creatures - we would bump into giant monsters too???

Piranhas!

Ha! Ha! It would be funny. Because you know, piranhas can't come closer to us, because of the ball I made to let us breath underwater. That if only it isn't as big as a freaking two-story bus!

It could swallow us whole!

"RYAVA!!?" Heiti shrieked to the other princess that is trying to communicate to the creature while we are running away. But by the looks of it, she's failing. Badly failing!

How can a piranha be this big? It's a wonder too me! I gulped as I can't stop the thoughts entering my mind. I saw a lot of giant creatures - don't tell me .... Ugh! I think I wanna give up on this case!

"Heiti shut up!" Ryava for the first time bellowed in annoyment to the other princess as sweat also fell down her face, obviously stressed.

"Frea? No portals?" I said in between breaths, still trying to maneuver out the way of the carnivorous creature.

She pressed her lip together, closing her eyes intensely trying to sense portals. "TO THE LEFT! A FEW METERS AWAY!"

I automatically drifted to the direction in the fastest speed I could.

It was like a flash as the portal opened and close just a few inch away from being eaten. The force made me released the ball abruptly making us four roll down the grassyland in Frea's Greeny (dimension). All of us groaned not in pain of the roll, but from the relief.

What the freaking crap! Why are those piranhas those big!

"Those are monsters! They have nothing in mind but blood and flesh!" Ryava groaned forgetting the fact that she's usually silent.

"It's their nature, piranhas are attracted to blood and flesh as sharks, but they're not that big..." I faded shivering, remembering the horrifying sight. Those ugly faces and sharp teeth!

Don't get me wrong. I watch thriller movies with piranhas. And piranhas are gross creatures ughh.... Or atleast the movie always made it that way...

"Mistletoe, how small are those piranhas should be?" Frea asked sitting down still trying to recover her breaths as her head turned to the door we got into.

"As small as my palms?" I said unsure. I haven't really seen a real life piranha, Just on television in movies as I told. Well I remember there was this movie about piranhas getting bigger than they should be, but not as big as a two-story bus!

"Sharks?" she continued the question after I answered the first. I gulped, I think I know where this question is leading too. It actually already came in my mind, but I tried rejecting it in fear. Who would've thought that going in this mission is this hard?!

"As big as those piranhas we just ran away from. No actually bigger?" I flinched as I slowly sat down, and so as Heiti and Ryava. All of our faces paled in realization.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Frea blurted out her voice high pitched.

I wanna yield. But I know I must not. We already went this far only to give up? Crap, we need to find a way! I bit my lower lip in frustration. I am not the character who is overpowered like batshit so I can't just go berserk and hell be carefree.

Is there anybody else we could call for help?

I can't think of anybody...

I turn my head to Heiti who seemed affected the most. It seems that Frea wasn't joking when she said the girl is afraid of animals. She was stressed all through out the journey.

I turn my head again to the portal of the door that saved us. Shivering again at the thought that those piranhas are still put there just waiting for us to open the portal to attack.

'Princess!' then I felt the familiar pull of soul....

Soma!

"Change of plan girls" I say in determination as I got up my feet. All three turned to me.

"We will be finding help first" their faces morphed into confusion.

I can feel it. I can feel Soma calling out. I know he is calling me. I know he is waiting for me, and I know there something else he's whispering. What is it?

I don't know. I can't really hear it, like there is this barrier in between us. Ohh for pete's sake! I will find him.

I'm freaking gonna find my sword before anything else!

"Let's go find the swords"

"The what?" Frea blurted out more confuse.

I grinned...

"It's the 'who' Frea, and they're the swords."