🌊WISH 34🌊

As soon as the maid went out, all the illusions broke. And what Frea saw before her eyes is chaos. Her dimension is full of monsters, and everybody was trying their best to fend them off.

"You're awake!" she turned her head and saw her father France looking at her in relief as he slash his hand in the right. A black mist flew and blew the monster away in an impact.

"Everybody is awake!" Another voice shouted.

"What happened?" she asked, disoriented again that all came back to reality.

"As soon as Heiti left with the group, half of the population went into a trance. Naturally, all the doors got unlocked. It wasn't a problem until you started shifting in your trance and all the doors opened. We couldn't do anything but fight. It's a relief you're awake!"

France explained lengthily as he let out another dark magic and stomp his feet to raise some dirt from the ground. The dirt compacted into tight balls as he shoot it straight towards the monsters.

A violent spear of air swish past them and hit the monster that France just missed. Both turned in relief seeing the user. "Catalina, you're awake!"

Seeing the two running towards each other, Frea rolled her eyes and averted her gaze from her parents. She knew too well the scene that would happen next. Better avoid cringing, anyways there is a major thing she needed to do first, and that is to lock the d--- "Ack!"

Too much of focus on her thoughts, a monster successfully gave her a blow.

Her head went swirling from the impact. Her drained powers was stunned. And all she could hear is high frequency ringing. Frea cussed whatever word she knew inwardly. Now she couldn't lock the doors that easily! Not until she recovered some strength.

She saw a man's familiar built move towards her in a rush, and pulled her up. She doesn't even feel that much, her senses are somehow halfway numb. The man opened his mouth but no sound came out, but she knew to well that she's just not hearing it.

But she could get from the form of the mouth he was asking 'are you okay?' --- Ahh the man's name is Cronus.

Frea nodded as she let the man lead her. She's too lost at the moment. She just know that Cronus was guiding her to avoid more hit from the monsters.

She tried closing her eyes when she thought she was starting to hallucinate. A small figure zoom past her, holding two gold swords quiet big for his size. The weapons suddenly merge into a spear now really huge for his body. The boy without hesitation pole vaulted into one of the mutated beetle's body flying to the next mutated monster with a smile.

"I did not just see Heiti's six-year-old brother killing monsters with a weapon" she murmured, her hearing slowly coming back.

"Sorry to break it to you, but a kid really did kill a monster with weapons that merge and sizes bigger than him" he heard Cronus' comment.

A horrifying looking fish flew to them, and Cronus raised a leg and gave it an axe kick. Making the fish pinned to the ground. They both stepped into it as Frea inhaled and released violent air that shred the fish to pieces.

Cronus watched in awe. It's not like this was pure fantasy to him, considering that he believes in magic. But seeing a world full of elemental user is just too mesmerizing. What kind of world did her daughter get involved with? Good thing he's coping just fine. He got no magical element, but atleast he got fighting skills.

"Crap!" Cronus blurted out in mixed pain as a mutated snake pulled him harshly. Frea couldn't do anything as other monsters attacked her. She frowned seeing a what's suppose to be a harmless cute sheep, is now facing her with not just two horns but four! Two on it's head and another two springing from it's forehead. The eyes were like the other animals, bloodshot. It's saliva is coming out uncontrollably.