🌊WISH 29🌊

"We can't take anyone in anymore!" Frea said nervously to her father.

Who would've thought that Frea's wide green field dimension could be this useful as a hideout. However, it may be wide, but mostly filled with doors, and it is not enough for the people of the three kingdom that's been attacked by the monsters.

Shanna and Shawn is currently assisting other light users in healing the injured. Hayashen and Catalina did their jobs too.

The three strong women's presence, moreover their queen checking on them is enough to calm them down for the time-being.

Kite on the other hand hasn't recovered from his shock. Being useless at the moment as he stared at his long lost best friend Miles.

"I knew you weren't dead! And you didn't even age a lot!"

Miles smiled not really attentive, his mind was on someone else. He looked around ready to kill the man if he will not do his part.

France and Ryallknov is talking with Frea about the current situation.

Frea has been moving non-stop since the attack. She has been cheating with the healing particles inside her dimension, using her air to absorb some. No wonders she still has the strength to move.

France looked around worriedly in the almost cramped space. The doors has been securely locked by Frea herself, not enabling the kids to accidentally open it.

Reina suddenly popped out Wendyll's side. "That's him, the one who saved me" she pointed at Miles.

"That's Miles Wyvern" Wendyll said absentmindedly. Just bothered by some girl who is currently tending an injured man. Reina saw this and follow his gaze.

"What's' between you and Lira?" as usual, she asked without hesitation.

"Nothing" Wendyll grumbled. "She's not even a light user, why is she tending that man?" he grumbled lowly next that Reina heard.

"Oh really? Obviously there's something." She pushed, she know she's right. There is actually something between the two. Only a blind cretin can't see that!

"Why don't you go to Miles and thank him?" he is pissed alright.

"Why don't you go to Lira and talked whatever grudges you have with her? But obviously you like her" she insisted. She had actually said her thanks to Miles already. She had just this meddling-problems. Once she sees an issue, she likes to be involve in it.

She grinned when she remembered how she followed her brother to the underground arena 'dimension' when she heard that the enemy is someone very dear to his Scrooge of a brother.

Wendyll turned his head to Reina in murder. "That was a mistake!" he hissed and walked away. Reina laughed at it.

Back on the three royalties speaking about their hiding place. Ryallknov cleared his throat to speak. "Isn't there any other place to be a refuge?"

France shake his head. "Not any I can't think of"

If only their kingdom could be one. But how can they when there are windows and flying monsters!

"Wait there is a place..." Frea remembered a place full of trees. And she has been there! She can surely open up a portal there.

"The Linden Forest" she said excitedly. Concentrating herself on tracking the exact door, she finds it where the kids are near. Lucky!

"And where is this forest?" France asked suspiciously. Is her daughter having adventures without his consent?

"Underground, just jump the cliff near the Wyvern's Residen--" she stopped realizing what she just said.

"Wait .. you know father, this is not the time for any reprimanding. The most important thing is we have a hiding place" she smiled sheepishly, mentally face-palming herself.

France who just confirmed his suspicion, but found that her daughter has a point just squint his eyes and nodded.

Frea scratch her head and automatically turned around.

Heiti on the other hand is currently on a spying mission.

"Are you okay?" she tried her best to act like the grass was the most amusing thing she has seen in her whole life. She perked her strong ears and caught the conversation between a man and a girl on some good distance.

"Yes" the girl replied.

"Claire, you're obviously not" the man insisted.

"Ryava actually. My name is Ryava Ponzana" Heiti started to pick some grass of the ground. It's green already, it needed to be harvested!

"I actually had a hunch you were royalty, but that's not the issue. What's wrong?" the man surprisingly didn't freak out being lied to.

'Oh look! they're all green grasses I have to pick them all!' Heiti hissed mentally in obvious jealousy.

Ryava and Linden never spoke like this before when they visit town. She's always in her cold-silent mode. If she speaks, only necessary words came out. So why on Earth are they conversing now? Like they were actually close?!

"The monsters bothered me. I don't want to kill them" Ryava finally admitted, her voice waving, trying to prevent her tears.

'Great and now she's going to cry! Ryava! Crying?! Agh!'

"I am a tamer Linden. And I couldn't tame them! It's hard for me. They are seeking for blood, but they are actually wanting help!"

"Come here" Linden said assuringly as he pulled the girl in his arms.

Cold wind gushed around Heiti. 'I am not jealous' she even denied!

Just as then, on the other corner, Miles eyes landed on the man he's been seeking - hugging one of the princesses!

"So where have you actually been?" Kite asked, but Miles had already eyes on his target, he is so dead.

Without second thoughts he turned his back on the King of Ricqueza, his best friend. And took big strides towards the former town weapon forger.

Heiti on the distance saw this of course, she smiled to herself when Miles plucked Linden up.

'Ah! Finally some distance!'

"We need weapons" Miles grumbled, which made Heiti's forehead crest in confusion. Weapons? Miles asking Linden for weapons? What is happening?

"But you can forge them weapons!" Linden replied trying to get out of Miles' grasp. To whoever knows that Linden was Hesthus. You all got a funny scene in your eyes --- where Miles threatening his mentor.

"We need a lot of weapons stupid. Let's go" Miles replied as he turned leaving Ryava confused too.

"Frea! To Hesthus's Shop!" Miles commanded when she saw the girl.

Funny, how comical and light the situation seems when they're on a critical one.