🌊WISH 36🌊

I thought it was the end.

.
.
.

However, the pulling sensation was gone. My body felt lite. And I heard a soft voice lulling. Pulling me back to consciousness.

'Princess... Child wake up!' a soft tender and warm voice called in tears. I could feel her tears dropping in my cheeks. She felt like something I have never felt before, something I have missed.

The old hag Cronus, well dad ... He was brute, power, and pressure. Yet he felt security the moment I saw the flashbacks. The moment I understood things. I should really be angry at him. But I don't get why I just couldn't. Something is telling me I shouldn't. He was a part of my home.

But this one, this one felt like the opposite - the gentleness, the warmth, the lulling, the support. This felt like, what's missing in that home. It felt and sounds like the voice that has been calling out to me all along. The voice that keeps calling me over and over again.

I opened my eyes slowly only to find the woman that was floating in the glass earlier. Oh ... I had set her free when I broke the glass didn't I?

"Princess, thank Heavens you're awake!" She weep as she pulled me closer to her.

"H....How? you're dead" I cried, unable to decide what to actually do.

"I manage to null Soul the last second" she explained soothingly. "I can't leave you. I have to make things up" she sobbed. "I am sorry" ...

My heart clenched tightly, but it felt nice. I can't help but sob too. Call me a child, but this is just too much for my heart to handle!

"CESSA! GO BACK TO YOUR JOB MINX!!" A raging Mistletoe broke the comfort.

"That is enough manipulating from you!" Cessa, my biological mother yelled back in lower voice but equal ferocious. Then her tone went gentle. "I had made the same mistake, this will not help you Mistletoe"

Mistletoe cracked in pained laughter. "You think I am doing this for revenge?! Or to die?! I am not like you Cessa!"

"Then what do you want?!"

"I was misplaced in this world! A wandering soul looking at my own body controlled by some dimension travelling minx! But I gained power! Now I want what I wanted in the first place! I want to rule! I want Kite! But considering he is married to that specific minx! I'll eradicate them and I will rule! Should I need a reason to do things?! Well there you have it!" She hissed as she raise a hand and slash it downwards.

Dangerous air spikes hovered down on us. Cessa lift a hand and null it. "That is not right!" Cessa explained.

"I DON'T CARE IF IT'S NOT!" she attacked again, with current of strong electricity. I sat down to support. I could not use water, and I know it's risky, but Multiplier Reflection is my only weapon.

"I know what you are thinking my princess, you seem to forgot I exist." But a voice stopped me from doing something stupid. A portal opened, and the next moment the electricity was shoot back to Mistletoe.

"Are we missing something?" Our heads turn to the entrance, and found Reina grinning wide with the others.

"How?" Jasmine gasped.

King cheered a laugh. "You forgot your gravity was nulled minutes ago?"

Jasmine shrieked in annoyance as she faced Mistletoe for support. Such weakling. I know I have no rights to say it since I literally was kissing the ground earlier but I just can't help it! I chuckled as I swept away my sobs.

"Scrooge! Princess!" Reina cheered when she noticed us. Her eyes though were in question of some minor changes in appearance.

King groaned. "Atleast, you're still alive" I chuckle again at his reaction. He couldn't just stand his annoying sister, but he still cares.

"Mistletoeeee!" Shawn cheered when he saw me. Now it's my turn to groan. This stupid prince.

"What are you doing here anyways?" King questioned to Reina.

"I got your letter! With the morse code that says H-E-L-P, I'm here for help" Reina beamed.

"And what can you do?" King motioned referring if she has gained powers. Instead of answering the question, she frowned.

"Oh! You have much explaining to do!" she scolded. "Keeping secrets from me really?" She looked like the elder sister! I can't help grin at King's uncomfortable face.

Reina turned to me and I automatically shut up. Seeing that she was also glaring at me. "You included" she hissed.
.
.
.
Someone's loud cry of pain stopped our reunion. We forgot for a moment that we are on something big.

Our faces drained in color when we saw Jasmine in flames. Oh my .... I put a hand in my mouth and the other hand directed to her and shoot my ultimate power.

The WATER SPLASH

What do you expect? My goal is just to put the fire off. And water splash is the most appropriate skill for that. Who would've taught that this would actually help?

The fire was extinguished, but Jasmine burned body fall down the ground. It is unknown whether she is dead or unconscious. I hope it's the latter --- ehem I mean the former. Mistletoe is a real devil.

Yes Jasmine is a bitch but betrayal is too much. Hah! But she betrayed Hayshen! Ahhh nevermind. She deserves to be punished not by death!

"BOW DOWN! BOW DOWN! BOW DOWN!" Mistletoe screamed in tantrums.

"Aghh!"
"Acck!"
"Shit!"
"Ggggah!"
"Crap!"

Before we knew it, we were kissing the ground again. Why?! Why do I need to kiss the ground again?!

"Princess" Cessa called out as her hand held mine. The moment it made contact I felt free again from the force.

Mistletoe laughed hysterically. That's when I notice that Cessa was actually having a hard time too. Beads of sweats fall down her face and I blushed. How did I forgot she's naked until now.

Crap! This is not the time for it Princess!

"It doesn't matter if you can nullify elements Cessa. You can't null stronger elements can you? You're weaker than me that's why!" She hissed.

"Now, let's get you in some adventure" she grinned as she waved her hand.

Lira and Wendyll floated, their faces blank, as if they were in a trance. She waved her hand again, Heiti, Hesthus err Linden, and Ryava floated and went into trance too. She waved her hand again and same happened with King, Noscere, Reina and Shawn.

"Lily, good job" Mistletoe praised as my eyes widened when Lily nonchalantly stood up and dust herself. Her face still emotionless.

"H..hah?!" I groaned. Is there anyone more?! I am very stupid! I knew there was something off with her too!

"I need someone who has access inside the kingdoms" Mistletoe explained. Why does she explain?! I mean it's on our advantage but...GAH!

"So I made her" she snapped her hand, and Lily evaporated into dark mist. A dark magic. That was why maybe her atmosphere is different.

"Do you know who's magic I gained this from Princess?" She grinned. Her eyes glint evilly. "Who knew Millie was pregnant"

My jaw dropped. That's it! She's a hundred percent cruel down her bones! I couldn't imagine how broken hearted would Miles be if he knew this.

"Now I only need the other two swords to gain ultimate power! But before that I feel like killing a mother and a daughter."

Crap ... A Death Flag is raise.