🌊WISH 26🌊

Princess

A voice called

All of us stared in horror of the sight. We are hiding in the giant seaweeds we just passed, trying to control our breaths.

Not that near, but clearly visible. Ahead is indeed a kingdom under the sea!

The building is somehow disturbing though. It doesn't look like you'd imagine underwater. Like Atlantia for instances in movies. It's more like modern. The structure of buildings I usually see in my dimension. Though it still has some unique touch of art, but the structure surely is a modern one!

But that is not what's keeping our breaths unsteady. It's what they call one of th sea monsters. Which is the sharks surrounding the modern kingdom.

I swear I am taking all the willpower not to pee, well not that someone would actually notice since we're underwater. Oh forget that gross idea!

Why is the sharks so crappy huge? colossal? gargantum? WHAT THE FREAKING CRAPPY HELL?! WHY ARE THEY TEN TIMES BIGGER THAN THE PIRANHAS ME AND THE GIRLS HAD ENCOUNTERED!

The most scary thing is - their bloodshot eyes, and thorns? They actually have thorns in their bodies! Crap?! I don't remember sharks having thorns like a porcupine in National Geographics!

"Look" Heiti nervously said in a small voice, but enough within the silence in between us.

We saw the sharks started to swim ... away? Huh?

"Let's go"

"Wait.." I stopped Frea and the rest. They look at me in question.

"This seems to be so easy? I don't feel good at all..." Maybe the sharks would rapidly swim back, or there's a trap.

Princess

A voice very connected to my soul called again.

And the voice doesn't help!

At first I thought it was Soma. Thus I resorted to finding them and succeeded. However, now that Soma is back with me. I know that it's not him. But it is connected to my soul so why?

Princess

The voice, soft, calling, pleading?

I looked out to the now empty and straight way to the underwater kingdom. The sharks totally vacated it. Yes they may swim back, or there may be a trap. But, we will gain nothing if we will stay here right?

I sighed. "Nevermind, let's go"

I pushed the water ball forward and strengthen it just in case. I waited for the slight hint of swimming sharks, but none. It was too silent to my inner horror. It just doesn't feel good.

You know when things are too easy, too silent. It's like you're in the eye of the storm. Sooner or later, it will pass, and dooms day will come.

"Can you make an entrance Frea?" she shakes her head.

"I haven't been inside, so I don't know what door to ope-WOAAH!" we suddenly went into struggle.

As my water ball evaporated out of the blue. I watch everybody hold their breath by the sudden dilemma. Each eyes held understanding, for each of us felt it. Each of us felt the sudden vanish of our powers. As if it has been --- My eyes widened. Stupid me! The letter! It was already a clear sign! If King can't use his dimension.

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! WHY AM I SO STUPID!

Someone else learned void? If we have an enemy who voids our powers then we are doomed!

Princess

The voice called again. I struggled for my remaining oxygen as I looked around for possible escape. Up is too far, the building is near but entrance where?

Princess

The voice tugged a part of me. It is not just whispering, it is caressing my very soul. It gives me comfort and assurance.

HELP!

I screamed back, desperate to catch it. Just that moment I felt my powers back.

I automatically caught my companion with another water ball. We all went into unwelcome coughs. That was a close one! I can't believe we almost lost it!

"How did you?---" Heiti asked stifling her cackles of cough. I frowned, feeling them. They don't have any trace of powers. My frown morph deeper. Then why?

"I don't have any idea" I admit.

"Mistle" I turned to Miles who called alarmingly. I didn't had the chance to turn to him, for I have seen it at the corner of my eyes. The sharks are swimming back.

But what's keeping me and brother alarmed is the man swimming ahead. As if a king of the sharks. As if he leads them, controls them. My eyes widened in confusion.

Why?

"Hello there Princess Mistletoe Wyvern" his voice was the same like before. Only this time it held more confidence. "Or should I say the impostor Mistletoe?" he grinned evilly.

"Why?" the only word I was able to muster.

The last time I saw him was before I went to Aptorian High. Of course, the last time I had lessons with him. Well not really, since I kind of ditched him the last day for nite-kaleidoscopes.

"My name has been tarnished because of you and that stupid prince of Magente! You brought me shame! I didn't have enough power to fight back then" he said spitefully.

That small reason? I couldn't comprehend how illogical human brain can be. Or was it really a small reason? Crap! Was that enough reason to betray his kingdom?!

Of all people! I didn't expect to see him again! Wait ... that's the point. I haven't thought of him. My eyes widened thinking of all the people who would possibly betray the kingdom's alliance. Thinking of the people who held grudge against the kingdom, to any royalties, King and especially me...

"But now I have more, how do you like my second ability?" He raise his hand as the sharks follow it.

"I gained the ability to mutate sea monsters into blood-seeking monsters! Making them bigger! Making them stronger! Making them enable to kill you stupid people out!"

He's too talkative, isn't it common sense not to tell your enemies your abilities? Well, not that I'm complaining though, it works on our advantage but ... making them bigger? Into blood seeking? CRAP?

"By now those sea monsters in Aptorian may have attack the school!" The fishes! They were turning?! He was behind it?!

"They have survived the first wave, but will they survive the second one?" He laughed manically.

"Frea?" I hissed alarmingly. She shifted in response. Brother also turned analyzing me.

The moment our eyes met he gave me a disapproving look. He knows I'm about to do something stupid.

"Mistle no!" He hissed but I didn't listen.

I am not trying to be heroic, but I need them all out.

Frea nodded in understanding - Good ...

"Go reinforce!" I made another water ball and separated them from me. I fling my hands with all my strength to throw them away, far from the kingdom, silently praying that they will be out of the circumference of the void.

I promise to protect the girls with my life and my inner instincts told me we don't stand a chance. So it is better to send them away. They go reinforce Aptorian, they could also ask for help, and report the location.

While I try to survive.

"Wise choice" he frowned. "How can you use your powers here?"

"You can't tell the secret to the magic Sir Gruffman ..." I'm not gonna tell him that I don't have any idea.