🌊WISH 15🌊

"Reina!" I turned my head towards the bubbly prince that has been accompanying me for a while. He's talkative like me ... Actually more talkative! Sometimes I can't open my mouth and just listen to his chit chats, but he's a better companion than anybody in the palace.

I really haven't seen the King and Queen of Ponzana yet, which on turn to be Ryallknov and Shanna! Well their the rulers so it's really not that shocking for them to be busy. And the palace is big, so what are my probability of bumping into them?

I shivered. Hehe ... okay if I bump with the queen, that is kind of okay. But if I bump with the king. That is however, I think another story. I know Ryallknov's character!

So moving on with the others

Lily, the creepy maid with lilac hair who tried to kill me never spoke a single word to me. She instead stares at me deadly every time we see each other. Her stare makes me want to shrink to the point that I will be invisible to the human eyes. I don't know what's the deal with her, it makes me think that Wendyll lied to me and she hasn't really been controlled by dark magic.

You know I think her personality and attitude is outright crooked, but thinking of this, she gets along goodly with the bubbly prince. So maybe I'll have to make myself believe that it was really dark magic.

Wendyll on the other hand, often visits to see my state. But we never really had a long talk like the first one. But he seems to be keeping an eye on me - though not in a bad way. I don't know, just instincts.

Thinking now, I really wanted to ask him load of questions. He knows about the game, and he mentioned Mistletoe and Art who's like me, isn't that news?

Other staffs in the palace are pretty okay, but they're busy with their works and responsibilities. So, I was left with this prince instead. Which I heard who hasn't returned yet to Aptorian High just to accompany me. Isn't he just a sweetheart and a com-pla-cent student.

Oh well, he's a prince so it doesn't really matter. Atleast that's what I thought...

"Let's go!" But ... Today is the day he will have to come back to Aptorian after days of bantering with Lily. And yesterday Wendyll also forced, well more like commanded to let him return to Aptorian.

Considering the attitude of this prince, he was tough. So in turn I have to be dragged in his mess.

I sighed mournfully in nervousness as I climb up the carriage.

"Aren't you excited!" He cheerfully said as the door closed.

I will not comment that he got in before me, and he hasn't lend a helping hand to the lady when coming up the ride, which most male should do I notice. But I don't really care. I may have grown up dependent to King since I haven't met both my parents, but I am not by means, will die without the existence of man.

I frowned. "Are you blind or are you just blind? I am not excited! Not even a little bit!" I puffed.

He laughed "oh come on! be optimistic, everything will be fine!"

I found myself frowning more. Curious as to what I got myself into? Well people, I am going to Aptorian High! I insisted that I should just stay and be useful. Maybe help the workers and be one of them until something happens that will bring me back to Earth or what. If that's not gonna happen, atleast I'm gonna live myself in peace.

It's not that I want to stay here, but heck! I don't have any idea what brought me here. And King and Princess! Where are they? And it's not like anyone could help me out with my situation. Maybe I'll go back to that forest and find clues.

But this prince! When he was pressed to go back to Aptorian, he insisted that I should go to or else he won't. Is this my price for being friendly with him the past days?! I mean he is fun to be with, we talked a lot, but now I'm actually annoyed.

It's not that I don't want to go to Aptorian or wander this otome world. But Aptorian is a school of magic! and guess what. I don't have a flucking magic!

What am I gonna do there?! I will surely just be an embarrassment. I haven't even slept well for nights to try any possible ability and elements but dang! I am powerless! And I'm 19! Nineteen! At my age I am suppose to be a 3rd year student at Aptorian!!! For goodness sake! Aghhh!

In the end, people keep pressing me to go to Aptorian. So that this prince can study and they can have their peace of mind. I didn't want to, but Wendyll pleaded and Lily gave me one of her deadly stares and it's creeping me out. So I am left with no choice, poor me!

Shawn notice my discomfort. "Hey, what about if we try light once again? It might work this time?" he tried to cheer on. I groaned.

Water, fire, earth, air, lightning, light, dark. I have none of those and I'm doomed!

Of course I also tried to find my own ability. I have been a fan of the otome and known long that the new protagonist Mistletoe and the suppose to be villain had a new ability called Multiplier Reflection and Dimension. And I also have seen other elements in the palace such as shifting and cloning. But I also haven't got those!

Now I have seen a lot of anime, usually in this situation. If the character doesn't have that extravagant power but they have anti-magic or nullification. But what I got?!

I gritted my teeth as I eyed my arm that got a bruise.

Shawn notice again my action. "Are you sure you don't want me to heal that?" his tone filled with guilt, since he is the reason why I got this bruise. It was his own light offensive magic!

"I'm sorry..." Shawn voice was low but I heard it. I sighed as I look at him and guilt touched my heart. I find it unreasonable for me to get angry with him.

"It's fine" I finally said as I turned my head to the window, just as the carriage started moving.