🌊WISH 38🌊

"Now!" I rolled down the floor quickly bringing Heiti with me maneuvering away from the incoming lightning. I got the third to the last person.

I am collecting everybody to one side so that Mistletoe wouldn't accidentally hit them. Good thing no one was still hurt. Well except if you would count Linden's leg that is bleeding.

It's not that bad! The violent air didn't do a lot of damage since we partially dodge it. So yeah. Kinda.

I'm gonna keep up this positive facade until this whole crappy situation is done! My body is not starting to get heavy and exhausted at all. I haven't even have fallen a single sweat on my face. Pft, this is no challenge!

While I was on it. Cessa was there on their side trying to null the elements that would reach them.

Mistletoe's eyes are swollen red. I am telling you she's in drugs people. I also really think she needs to drink water. Her lips is so parched up. Looks like the great drought.

However. No matter how positive I intended to be. I can't fake my body's exhaustion.

'Keep up Princess! No time!'

I eyed the last two I would rescue. Maybe I could haul both of them at the same time. More strength to use, but at least I won't have to go back again. And I don't think Mistletoe will be good any longer.

She's getting rabid and rabid, spewing and yelling incoherent craps from here to there. She really has lost it!

"POWER! POWER! HIHIHIHI! POWEEER!!" Well atleast these time those weren't incoherent. Just sounded like a die hard screamo attempt that utterly failed.

I am surprise that the building stood firm from the damage it received. Though it would really be ideal, since if the building would collapse, there is literally ocean water outside.

I don't think it would be an advantage to fight with water while rescuing the others. So me and Cessa is on a great handicap. This is all we could do right now. We will think of the next move once we finish this current task.

I sprinted, barely missing the blue fire that zoomed past me. I bit my lower lip in pain of the heat that I could feel some metallic taste.

Not the time to think about it!

I ignored it and held both Wendyll and Lira on each hand. Both are not that heavy, yes keep optimistic.

Crap! I use sudden force to pull them with me, as a light suddenly appeared like lazer. Holy brocomoli she could even use light magic! I am so mad she's using it as an offensive, as if mocking our state!

She suddenly stops shooting as she stared both Wendyll and Lira. I froze and stayed alert. She might break loose after.

She laughed maniacally, while eyeing the both of them. Her eyes then fixed to Lira held recognition. "My! My! It's you!" she cackles, and giggles, chortled, scream and snickered. It sounds straight out from a psychopathic movie.

"Do you want to know your baby's power? The father beside you doesn't seem to know!" She giggles eerily. Her eyes slightly bulge before she closed her eyes.

I took it as an opening. As I ran with all I got. Hauling both Wendyll and Lira with me.

Their baby's power?

Gah! Princess, for the umpteenth time, this is not the moment to think extra things! But crap it! Who wouldn't be curious with that?! Baby?! They had a baby?!

Why haven't anyone mentioned it?! I mean yes, we were on a situation, but atleast I should have heard some words about it.

"HAHAAAHAAAAHA!" loud laugh followed. Then it doubled, tripled. My eyes widened as I shout to release my exhaustion. Cessa's features shouted alarmed as she watched my back.