🌊WISH 28🌊

Ezhra watched the girl who randomly popped out at Cronus' office.

She was quietly munching the sandwich he gave and possessively holding the book he was suppose to burn three days ago in her right hand. She hasn't let go of it for three days straight. When Ez tried to get hold of it in her sleep she stirs awake. And also, she hasn't left the office since.

Wendy of House Tifon

Ezhra sighed. Is it just him or the way the girl introduce herself was straight out weird?

For the past three days, he had already establish that the girl was not a threat. She was kind incase. She looks innocent. And confused. She answers when asked, but can't answer everything.

Just because she can't remember it? Or just because Ez also think the girl is delusional.

She said she was suppose to be dead. Her soul was ripped away from her body when she was still young. It was all then pitch black nothing. Nothing to see, nothing to feel. Nothing ... Not even like floating in space, unconscious. It was just nothing.

Until she felt her eyes and saw a boy. Then she felt her ears and heard him say incoherent words in surprise and terror. Her nose was awakened next, as the smell of the atmosphere hit her. It was like a wave of nostalgia.

She exactly knows the smell of the atmosphere. The last smell she smelled before her soul was ripped away from her. That same smell in the atmosphere.

Then followed the feeling of breathing, her arms, her legs. She can feel every part of her body.

How? What happened?

But before she could speak to the boy that was gawking at her, and mumbling words under his mouth to which he assume in horror. She was sucked out. The scene changed. She was now on a room. Not a familiar one.

Terrified was she, Wendy felt a little familiarity of aura lingering inside the room. That was the moment her eyes fell down on a book in a table.

A big black one. And on the covers it read 'WISH'

She opened the book of course, and it shook her. It explains the familiarity. The book was. She can't explain it. But she knows what is it. Bother by the thoughts she closed it and held it in her chest.

Then the door opened harshly, and came out Ezhra, panting, sweating, as he scrutinize her.

Now would Ezhra really believed that? He groaned as it sound magical, and any mention of a word related to magic reminds him of Cronus.

And that Cronus begged him to burn the book. Now how could he? When a young innocent woman was determined to keep it herself. He has no idea.

***

I moaned in pain as I finally woke up from resting.

Nope, I will be stubborn enough to admit I passed out. I tried to move my body, but that was the time I heard a metal clang, and I felt my hands and feet restricted.

CRAP ... Opening my eyes I saw darkness. I blink a lot of times until my eyes manage to adjust. There I saw, where I was in. I'm in a cell, and I paled considerably.

Two slump figures lay bloody on the ground. One with age but with no doubt I could still recognize by the hair color. And one I will undoubtedly recognize even with his broken face.

"Noscere... K...King" I choked in my tears as I called out to them.

The thought that King had been caught and beaten this bad just brings lumps in my throat.

Both men didn't respond. Obviously battered to pulp. I am not even sure if their dead or not, but considering the chains, then I hope they are alive.

I gathered all my will-power to do something else aside from mourning over them.

I looked outside and gulped.

There I saw the giant sharks swimming in the distance. This must be the cell the man was in. The cell King used to deliver us a message. The cell where there is a spot ---

Wait ...

The cell the man was in?

No it couldn't be...

If it was, then King would have already escaped?

I ran three possibilities in my mind. If this isn't the spot, then it explains our current state. Second, if this is the spot, King didn't escape because of his battered state.

Third --- I don't want to think about it.

"King!" I called out, I received no response, not even a movement of recognition.

"King!" I groaned when he still lay like a lifeless person. In which I hate, because I am really starting to get so freaking nervous.

I cleared my throat and try the other one. "Noscere!"

"Noscere!"

I still got no response.

"They are too tired" I turn to the sudden voice and my eyes widened. I mean, I expected to see her, but seeing the real thing is still surprising.

"You know me yes?" she grinned. Her white hair flew like there was wind around her, her blue eyes piercing daggers onto me. Only that her skin ... is tan. But there is no place of doubt.

"Mistletoe" I blurted out. The original one ...

"I'm glad you know me Princess"

how could I not?

CRAP...

WISH: Princess Villainess Royal Reunionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें