💕VALENTINE SPECIAL💕

"Shut the crap up!" I hissed to the annoying creature in front of me. However, I could not deny that he is capable of looking cute, innocent and a weird combination that he's still adorably hot.

The couples in the park turned to see who the scandalous cusser was.

Why in the first place I got to this situation?!

Well, your villain got the charms. He does not need dark magic to stir my sanity. It just happens, and then I would found myself regretting later that I agreed.

"Just get closer my princess, Mr. Kan is waiting" he urged grinning to the sudden attention on us. What the crapping crap!

I gave him a choking stare. Nevertheless, I inched closer towards him, both hands on his chest. His grin got wider as he tried to stop laughing loud, but amusement was painted all over his crappy face. His adorably hot but crappy face! GAH!

"Pressed her closer Mister" Mr. Kan, the photographer who destroyed my peace a while ago urged. Why on the name of all my haters did I even agree to go to this park?!

Beats me and this villain!

I can't exactly remember how. All I know that King invited me out on a date because it is Valentines. I was happy and peaceful eating ice cream in one corner, as me and King make funny jokes to other couples. I was happy exchanging knowing chuckles.

Then Mr. Kan, a man on his 30's approached us bringing his digital camera. Asking if we could be models for his shoot.

'You lovebirds are unique! The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew, both must be the model for this special valentine couple shoot!'

I wasn't deceived by those words. However, I was deceived by

'My princess please?'

Add the puppy eyes. Holy brocomoli?! How did he even manage those puppy eyes earlier?! My traitorous mouth didn't even hesitate and said 'fine' CRAP!

One of King's hand place on my back pressed me closer to him.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS IS NOT ROMANTIC, BUT AWKWARDLY UNCOMFORTABLE?!

"Hold her chin up with your other hand" I stiffened for quick seconds as King place two fingers on my chin and leaned it up.

I AM NOT FREAKING HAPPY AT THE MOMENT!

I could feel the heat that is forming in my cheeks.

King grinned mischievously that it irked me. The audacity to find fun in my frustrations! I frowned

"What the freaking crap are you grinning at?!" I sneered.

Just as I finish the line, I heard a click.

"Perfect!" Mr. Kan exclaimed excitedly as he eyed his digital camera on his take. My frown went deeper. From the several shots we did, he never once told me to smile, he just keeps commanding our pose positions but never told me to smile.

I swear from all those pictures, King is grinning and I am frowning.

"Last shot lovebirds! Move your head closer to her mister!"

What the crap?! I gritted my teeth as King's grip on my back got firmer. As if he could sense I would stumble back as he oblige to Mr. Kan's brainwashing. I swear Mr. Kan is evil!

"Hands on her nape! I want a closer shot!"

And I am close to exploding!!!

"Chill my princess" he whispered as he place a hand on my nape, and pressed his forehead against mine, our nose also touching. SO FREAKING CLOSE!