Will Power

Y/n P.O.V

To be honest theres so much going on that I am starting to lose focus. So much has happened ever since Obito became at full power with the Ten Tails Jinjuriki, I'm now starting to see why Tsunade didn't want me in the war at first. It was good to know that Madara was being felt with by the first hokage, but that left this shit head to deal with. I could feel myself coming at a dead end. None of our attacks were working, not even my Hi No Kyoka could help. Any fire I threw he would just consume it and fire it back. A million thoughts ran through my head as I tried to make a plan. But the truth is, I had nothing. Kakashi was the brains in most of our missions. A light went off in my head. All I gotta do is think like Kakashi, see things through his eyes...

My eyes faded from white to red as I activated my Sharingan as all of us looked up towards Obito who was levitating in the air. " Obito! I thought you wanted to be Hokage. What happened?" Minato asked.

" You want to know why?" I trailed my eyes all over him, the field, those around me, the ground, my hands and back to him. " Isn't it late for a lecture, Sensei? Your always late when it mattered the most!" The Toad's spit... it has an effect. That's it! Glancing at Naruto we both had a glint in our eyes as I nodded towards him. Let's try it, shall we?

" Bullshit." I spat causing him to shoot a small black rod towards me at lighting speed. I winced aloud causing eyes to go onto me. I held my abdomen as I bit my lip. " It's not like he meant to, how would he had know what would've went down that day?" I said looking up at him knowing what he meant. " None of us knew... If I had been there despite my age I would've given up everything to take her place." I activated my Hi No Kyoka form once more to stop the bleeding, light glowing off of me. " You know that what happened that day was a tragic event that couldn't have been stop! Rin was brave enough to give herself up for the sake of another Ninja's safety, you need to see that!" I said taking a step forward.

" Nonsense." He glared down at me. " You know nothing, you weren't even old enough to understand. He killed her, and The Great Yellow Flash of the Leaf was no where to be found." With every word he spoke I felt my chakra build up inside of me as I held it out for as long as I could.

" But I do understand Obito." I said trying to reason with him. " If you know me you know how much I love Kakashi, I love him so much that it hurts to know he's not here. I know very well his feelings on this topic. Even though I wasn't there I know that Rin would not approve of what your doing! She would have loved to see you become Hokage. It's your dream isn't it?"

" Was, I now see what foolishness surrounded me." He spat. " How stupid the Yellow Flash died a heroic Hokage. And now look at your legacy as your pathetic son and student watch what dangers you've brought to their world."

I caught Naruto's eyes as he held a resangan in one hand while my whole body started to glow with light. " You have no right to talk bad about the Hokage when you couldn't even become one yourself."

" And no right to speak to Lord Second, Fourth, Naruto, Sasuke or myself even that way." I grabbed Naruto's hand as Lord second appeared behind us. " Surely you've learn to have respect." In a instant we were both teleported on top of Obito. As Naruto hit him with his resangan I felt all the chakra I was building up release out of me like a strike towards him, carful enough not to hit Naruto. " YOU BASTARD!"

Who would've know Sage Mode and White fire could work better together than apart. I smirked as I landed onto the ground next to Lord Second and Naruto. " Now that's what I call student teacher power!" Naruto said cheerfully. " Sage Mode and Element Form will work."

" Sage Mode and Element Form?" Sasuke questioned.

" The Toad attacks are Sage Justu, they use Nature Energy. When I tried to sense the Ten Tails power it was Nature Energy itself. Plus I know that Y/n Sensei is an Element Holder and those use both Nature Energy, Mind Energy and regular chakra. So you can maybe counter Nature Energy with Nature Energy." Naruto said proudly. " Not that I get any of it anyway, I just kinda hoped it would work."

" Which it did, we got him and now we know how to fight him." I added putting my hand on his shoulder. " We need to work together to win this war. Teamwork is essential to us, right Sensei?" I smirked once more as I caught Minato's gazes.

He rubbed the back of his neck smiling. " Hehe, at least someone was paying attention when I taught a lesson."

" Of course I did." I smiled as I looked at him. " And now, I think your gonna have to give me another one on how to get rid of him." I said gesturing towards Obito.

" Gladly." I heard him growl at the sight of Obito recovering form the attack and reach for the ground.

" Infinte Tsukuyomi has begun." He said as a weird tree appeared out of the ground. " Nothing will save this already dead world. It's useless." He said as he made a barrier around everyone.

I watched as Naruto and Minato bumped fists. I smiled as they both became cover by their Nine Tail chakra. " Let's go dad!"

" What's your plan?" Sasuke asked Naruto. I was wondering the same seeing the attacks from Obito getting ready.

" Just... let me think for a minute." He said. In an instant everyone was covered in Naruto's chakra. " Sasuke come," He said nodding at him. " Y/n Sensei, you too." He said looking at me.

I walked over to him reaching to grab Naruto's other hand. In an instant I felt a shock from his hand and quickly moved my hand away. " What the hell?" I questioned.

" Uh- Why isn't it working for you?" Naruto asked as he held my hand once again but I had to pull away from the pain.

Confused I looked at Minato with questioning eyes. " It's burns a little, I don't think that's normal." I said.

" You in Element Form. You may not need his Chakra, either that or your element can't be mixed with Tailed Beast Chakra." Lord second explained.

I looked back at Naruto with wide eyes. " So do I just let this explosion hit me?" I groan aloud, mainly to myself. " C'mon, C'mon, C'mon! Think!" My eyes were shaking slightly as I started slowly panicking.

" Y/n, just focus. You can do this," Minato said sternly. " I believe in you." He added with soft eyes.

I shut my eyes tightly as I felt something grow inside me. I bit down on my lip hard as I felt a big wave of wind hit me. " HERE IT COMES!" Lord Second announced. I felt myself get even more nervous until I heard a certain voice in my head.

Come on Y/n!

I know you can do it!

.......I love you

I love you too Kakashi...

~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!
i do not own naruto.