Hello Friend

3 Years Later~ ( 24 years old)

I've been on the move for a few years now. I was officially marked as a Rogue Ninja from the Leaf and wanted for the death of the Third Hokage. This also meant the bounty on my head was pretty high. I haven't heard about the Leaf since I left nor about the people in it. I normally spent my days near a cliff by the Land of Sound. It was small but pleasant with a little lake at the bottom. So far there hasn't been any trouble with intruders or anything. My past few locations are always ruined by some annoying chunin coming to collect bounty money. Ever since about a year and a half ago I realized that I have insomnia. Every time I close my eyes I see the third Hokage lying cold on the floor. It'll take some time before I can sleep soundly. Don't get me wrong, I can sleep. But it's not enjoyable. As for my sickness, it's getting worse. I can't breathe on a regular basis, as if it's killing me slowly. I don't have anywhere to get medicine from so I've been stuck with this pain. I was once so desperate for the pain to stop I almost sent myself back to the leaf for the medication. With the amount of skilled ninja there I would for sure be thrown in a jail cell.

I was currently laying on the grass watching the clouds above me. I used to hang out with some Nara kid who liked doing this but I couldn't remember who. He was quite young though. There honestly wasn't much I could do to be honest. I can't really train because if I do then someone might sense my chakra.

I suddenly heard screams from afar. A loud one.

Hm.

Sounds like trouble.

Something I'm not in the mood for.

I sighed as I sat up and ran my fingers through my now waist length hair. I soon took off in a random direction. Maybe I should go back to the land of fire for a bit.

As I'm walking I saw a young girl sitting all alone in the middle of nowhere. If this didn't seem suspicious then I don't know what is. I hesitantly called out to her. " Ya! You over there! Are you okay?!"

She slowly lifted her head to look at me. I studied her features slowly and took in her appearance. She had long dark hair with pale eyes. She's a Hyuga. Her clothes were nicely put together with a few cuts here and there as if she was training. The girl didn't seem to look alarming in any way so I approached her and crouched down to her level. " Are you alright?"

" Oh yes I am, I was just training." She said in a soft voice.

" By yourself?" I questioned. The girl seemed to be around 10-11 years old.

" Yeah I ran away from my family to train. They wanted me to have a tea lesson instead but I refused."

" Well why don't you get back to them?"

She scratched her head. " Well uh....I'm kinda uh... lost."

" I see. Are you hurt?"

" Not really I'm fine."

" Hmm. I'm guessing you live in the Leaf Village, no?"

" I do."

" Well then, I'll take you there."

Her eyes widened as she smiled brightly. " Really!? Thank you."

She stood up and began to walk when she fell down and winced. I turned my attention to her hand that was holding her ankle.

" Tsk, tsk, tsk, and here I thought you weren't hurt." I smile.

Her face became red as I held my hand over her ankle to heal her.