How'd It Come To This?

( Edited the past few chapters so go read them incase you'll miss anything. Hardest chapter i've had to write, please be mindful of yourself.)

Y/n p.o.v

       Jumping through the trees, me and Kakashi were on our way to find Sakura before she could do something stupid. Stopping mid way we came across Kiba, Lee, and Akamaru. I pressed our feet on the ground as Kakashi went to ask Kiba if he knew where Sakura went. I could feel my mark stinging a little as I found myself breathing heavier more than usual. I rested up towards the tree for a quick moment as Kakashi moved them from the ground to the soft grass behind a bush.

" Are you alright?" I opened my eyes to meet his dark ones.

I nodded my head as I sighed. " When we get back to the leaf, I'll set up an opponent with Shizune. Somethings off with me, plus this mark burns every time I do something."

" Maybe you should head back, if you not feeling well you can go find Yamato and go back to the leaf. You shouldn't put yourself in dang-" Kakashi reached his hand to caress my forearm when he suddenly pulled his hand back.

" What?" I asked.

" I felt a weird spark when I  touched you, like... chakra or something. Is your Hi No Kyoka activated?" He asked furrowing his brows at me.

I turned on my eyes to feel a weird warmth down near my lower abdomen area. " I have a weird feeling in my abdomen area. I'll ask Shizune once we return." He nodded before taking my hand and we jumped away fro the scene.

Right when we arrived we saw Sasuke lunged near Sakura to attack her. I quickly jumped to grab Sakura to me as Kakashi blocked Sasuke's attack. Why was he attacking her with a chidori? A chidori should never be used against a comrade, unless... he really meant to kill her.

Sasuke smirked at the sight of us. " Heh, one after another."

" How you've fallen Sasuke." Kakashi quickly captured him in chakra strings before he used a substitution jutsu and got out of it. " You tried to kill him yourself, didn't you?" She quickly looked down as I sighed. " You shouldn't have to deal with that burden, I was a leader of Team 7. I'm sorry for being such a careless Sensei."

" Kakashi..." I trailed off.

" Sasuke, I don't like to repeat myself. But i'll say this once more. You have to give up on revenge,  it'll lead you no where." Kakashi said monotoned.

Suddenly Sasuke started to laugh menacingly like a psychopath. My face remained stoned as I watched him get louder and louder. " My mother, My father, Itachi, My entire clan! Bring them all here! Do that and I'll give up right now!"

" Sasuke nothing is going to bring them back, and you know that. Don't keep their names in vain even when their gone." I say stepping towards Kakashi.

Sasuke rolled his eyes, passing me a nasty glare. " Don't act like your my sister, you don't even know me. Itachi did everything he could and gave up his life, only for you to come back years later." He growled.

" Don't act like you've known this your whole life, you spent most of it hating him." I bit back my tongue knowing I shouldn't let my emotions get the best of me, but he was sure pissing me off to the max. " Sasuke, you of all people should know my feelings towards Itachi. We both went through the same thing except he had a stupid little brother to keep alive. And you know who he would ask for that information? Me! He asked me, and of course I did it. I did it because I loved you, I've always loved you like a younger brother and you know that."

" I thought a Shinobi never shows their emotions?" He said smirking. " Your weak, I would never attach myself with people like you. All of you are a waste of space, you should be taken care of."