New people

Y/n P.O.V

" Y/n my dear! What a surprise!" Orochimaru exclaimed as he sat on his chair in the middle of his lair. The chair that sat in the dark room with only a few candles lit. " What have you come for?"

" You gave me this power, I want to know more about it."

He placed a hand over his chest in shock. " I did no such thing. Perhaps you've been mistaken for another person."

I scoffed. " I know only one person who tortured me in my teen years and that was you." I stepped forward so I was only a few feet away from him. " You know I'm stronger than you, so don't push it."

Kabuto reached for a weapon only for Orochimaru to wave him off. " Oh how brave our little Y/n has gotten. Makes me want to...replay all those years over again." He stood from his seat to come face to face with me. He looked directly into my eyes as I stood my ground. He reached his hand near my face to touch the front of my hair, following it all the way down to my waist where it stops. " Surely your hair will get in the way of your training. What do you say we cut it again, hm?"

" I'll cut my hair when you die."

In one swift move I blocked the kunai he had thrown from my face to only pull out my own and angle it towards his neck. " You think you're stronger when you're only an immature Leaf Ninja. Just because you hide your headband in your bag doesn't mean I won't see it. I am one of the Legendary Sanin, you are nothing but a mere Jounin. I am capable of many, many things. What can you do? Transformation jutsu?" He snarls. I chuckled. " What's so funny?"

" What's funny is that you're stupider than I am. You see, I don't think I'm stronger. I know I am, because while you were rambling on about how great you are I took hold of both your arms and legs. Being with you for a couple of years gave me the advantage of knowing that your weakest point is your right shin ever since your fight with those rogues from the south. If I wanted to I could kick you down and leave, but I won't. You may be stronger with Jutsu's, but I'm smarter. It doesn't take power to succeed, but a good mind and heart. Something you don't have." I let go of him and stepped away.

" Do that again and I'll have you killed." He threatened.

I rolled my eyes. " Be my guest." I flung out my sword and pointed it towards Kabuto, who looked at me in amusement. " Where is he?"

" Who?" He smirked.

" You know who, so don't even try it." I drew back my sword, letting it rest on my hip.

" He-"

" LORD OROCHIMARU! TELL SUIGETSU TO STOP BOTHERING ME!" A loud, annoying voice yelled.

" It used to be quite when I was here, what the fuck happened?" I mumbled as I walked over to lean on the wall, closing off my chakra.

" Karin, will you please quiet down." Orochimaru said as 4 people entered the room. My eyes landed on all of them before stopping on a certain dark haired boy. My eyes fell down to his necklace as a soft smile made it's way on my face. " Listen to all of you. We will be having a special guest here with us for some time. I expect all of you to leave her unbothered, she is very important to my work."

Special guest? Please. " It's a girl? Whatever, as long as she doesn't bother me and my Sasuke." She squealed.

" Well Karin I'm sorry but, this guest is someone Sasuke might have to work with." Kabuto chuckled.