Birthday ( Filler)

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A REAL ONE.

~~~~~~

Third p.o.v

5 year old Y/n was seen walking down the street on her way back home from training. She entered the house and walked up to her room. Knowing no one was home she took a shower and fell asleep on her bed.

The next morning she was woken by her father yelling for her to wake up. Y/n glanced over to her night stand to see her calendar is marked on the ( Your Bday). She smiled brightly as she dragged herself to get dressed. Instead of her daily ninja outfit she put on a short black dress with flowers on it and made her way downstairs. Her father had been sitting at the table reading a book about lord knows what.

" Good morning Father." She greeted me.

" Mhm." His eyes are still on the book in front of him.

" Mothers at work?"

He nodded. " Called in this morning." She grabbed an apple from the pantry as she gave her dad a peck on his forehead, heading over to put on her shoes. " What's that for?" He raises his eye at her for a moment.

Y/n eyes lit up replying with, " Today's a great day."

" Is it?" He took off his reading glasses and stood before her.

" Yessir."

" And why is that?"

Y/n's smiles faltered as she realized what he was implying.

" It's my birthday."

He looked unamused. " Oh, then uh happy birthday?" He grabbed his book and left the room.

Y/n looked at her shoes, upset that her father forgot her birthday again. This was the second time it happened. She was only six years old, not like she was turning 30 or something.

" Y/n!"

She looked up in hope.

" Yes!?"

" Pick up milk on your way home."

She frowned as she slammed the door shut making her way to the training grounds. Once she arrived she found it weird that she had no motives to practice her Jutsu's anymore. She laid on the grass looking at the clouds. If only her mom was here then she would've made this day special. Knowing mother she would have cooked her breakfast and taken her out all day and then gave her cake at the end. She was alone on her birthday for yet another year.

" Y/n Uchiha." An ANBU appeared in front of her.

" Yes?"

" The Hokage has requested your presence." And with that he disappeared.

" Hey gramps what's goin-'' She stopped as she took account of who was in the room. It was Minato and next to him, his group of genin. " Sensei?" She turned up to him and tackled him with a giant hug.

" Y/n, What are you doing here?" He looked down at her, patting her head.

" I called for her. I feel she should have a few days on a team of genin." Lord Third said as he looked over at Kakashi. " Y/n, this is Rin, Obito, and Kakashi."

Y/n avoided their gazes as she buried her head in Minato's chest. Minato looked over at the Hokage who nodded his head in acknowledgment. " Y/n, is everything alright?"

She didn't answer as she just squeezed his hand. Minato shot the Hokage a look and said ' I got this.'

" Kakashi, Rin, Obito, wait for me outside."