Introductions

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up to yelling and loud knocks from behind the door. I took in my surroundings and realized I was in an unfamiliar bed. Oh yeah, I fell asleep with Tachi. That was the first time in 2 years I slept peacefully without any nightmares.

" I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! WILL YOU TWO COME OUT! YOU HAVE TO MEET THE REST OF THE GROUP!" I heard Kisame through the door.

I groan and snuggle deeper into Itachi's arms taking in his fire-like scent. Come to think of it, he's always had a scent like flame to him. Itachi let out a chuckle as he stroked my hair.

" You have to get up."

" Lan chu berry me?" I say in his chest.

" One more time?"

I lifted my head to see him smiling down at me. " Can you carry me?"

" No, the others don't see me like this, plus you have legs you can walk."

" DONT MAKE ME UNLOCK THIS DOOR!"

" SHUT UP WILL YOU!"

" JUST WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!"

" Ugh he's so annoying." I say as I remove myself from him and go to open the door.

" Cover up." He muffled as he got off the bed and fixed his clothes.

" Yeah Yeah." I put back on my cloak before opening the door.

" About time." Kisame growled.

" Put a lid on it."

~~~~

" Leader-sama" Kisame and Itachi bowed.

" Pain-san." He nodded his head.

" That's Konan, Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Hidan, Zetsu, and you already know those three." He said as he gestured towards Tobi, Kisame, and Itachi.

" Hmm, hey." I said as Itachi nudged me in the side. I shot him a glare but he just raised an eyebrow. I sighed before continuing. " Y/n Uchiha. All the other stuff about me I really don't feel like telling you."

" Y/n.....Uchiha huh?" Tobi said in an oddly deep voice.

" You say my name like I know you." I said dryly.

" Don't mind him, he's a bit strange. Anyways what's up mamas? What's a pretty girl like you doing here?" Hidan said, walking up to me.

" What's it to you?"

" Hm, aren't you the one who murdered the Leaf's Hokage?" He smirked.

I tensed a bit as Itachi eyed me with curiosity. " Mhm." I said, keeping my composure, glancing at Pain who was just watching the scene unfold.

" I bet that event was a wonderful burst of art!" Deidara exclaimed as he waved his hands around.

" Isn't it nice how these two Uchiha's are together now? Soon their clan will be back in no time." Sasori added.

" That's enough of those comments." Itachi said, clearly annoyed.

" But what will be of this beauty here hm? I mean it's quite clear that she's no Akatsuki member. So what's your business here? A spy for the Leaf? Trying to get intel from all of us?"

" I'm here because Pain-san wanted me to be here. If you don't like that, then leave." I say stepping closer to him as I saw him grip his sword. " I'm capable of things you can't even imagine. So lay off."

" And if I don't? I mean come on! We can't trust her enough to be here! Her boyfriend is the Copy Cat Ninja himself! Who knows what plan she could have up her sleeve." He said not backing down, looking at me up and down.

" You.... and the Copy Ninja?" Tobi said deeply.

" Ex-boyfriend. I broke all ties to the Leaf 3 years ago."

" That still doesn't mean we can trust you!" He glared.

It was quiet for a moment as we both just glared into each other's eyes. " I trust her." Itachi said, breaking the silence as everyone stared at him in disbelief. " I've known her long enough to know how she thinks and acts."

" Then it's settled. Because of your past together you and Itachi will work together on future projects. As for missions, you will be tested on your skills before you can go."

" Sounds fine, may I speak with you alone?" I saw his eyes widen a bit with amusement.

" Yes, everyone else, go relax for a bit. We have work to do soon."

I watched as everyone slowly left the room, each of them eyeing me before leaving. " What is it?" I turn to face him.

" I'm sick. Dying slowly if you will. During the time Orochimaru kidnapped me he tested many things on me. One day one of the tests went wrong and it resulted in an illness. I have trouble breathing a lot nowadays, it used to be mainly when I use chakra but now it's affecting my day to day life. Back at the Leaf they gave me medication to help with it but I hadn't had anything to deal with it in a few years and now it's much worse." I watched as his eyes had a glint I'd surprise in them.

" You two are so alike I swear." He smirks.

" What?"

" Itachi has an illness that's slowly killing him, he's being kept on medication till further notice. I'll gladly do the same for you."

I narrowed my eyes on him. " Why are you being so nice to me?"

" Because... you interest me. Something about you makes me think that sometimes it will happen in the future if you're here."

" Well alright then. Thank you."

" It's nothing, but while you're here I want to tell you about why I brought you here."

" Alright. What is it?"

" I want you to be the holder of my future generation."

~~~
Thanks for reading!
I do not own naruto.