Fooled

Y/n p.o.v

" THAT SON OF A BITCH!" I slammed the door shut as I face planted Itachi's bed.

" Woah, what happened?"

I sat up and quickly started to search through his draws to find my weapons. I gathered all my stuff together and ran my fingers through my hair as I paced back and forth until my eyes started eyes flared red with flames.

" Woah easy girl."

" What? You think this is so easy? I knew he was just buttering me up before he pulled something and he did!"

" Okay okay just tell me what happened."

" Pain wants me to not only kill my own student but to bare his kids!"

" He wants what!"

I flinched a bit by the sound of his voice. Itachi never yells, he never even talks above a whispered sometimes.

" I have to leave, you gotta help me. He said that he would need me by super time. Tachi, I'm actually scared. I've only met him today and I don't want to see what he is capable of." Itachi pulled me into a hug and caressed my hair.

" Everything is going to be fine. Your not going to have children until your ready for it. You deserve to have kids with someone you love. I'll get you out of here but first take these." He pulled away and reached for a small container on the top shelf.

" What is this?"

" This should keep you stable for a month at most. If you need I can give you half of mine when I get them I will."

" Tachi, why are you giving me this?"

" I saw the blood from you mouth while we were sleeping. Plus when you were sleeping your head was cold while the rest of your body was warm. That's one of the side affects of the illness."

I stared at him in disbelief.

" You knew?"

" Yeah, I was gonna ask you about it when you came back. Y/n," He tilted my head so I was looking right at him. " I plan to let Sasuke kill me."

I widen my eyes. " You what!"

" Lower your voice. But yes I do. So if you leave now and I don't get to see you for a while, I'm glad that I had you as my friend."

" Just one after another." I mumble as I pulled him into a hug. " Sasuke, how is he now?"

" He's grown quite a bit."

" I'm glad."

" Y/n?"

" Yeah?"

" I'm taking you back to the Leaf."

" What! Are you crazy?! They'll kill me! Are you forgetting I murmured gramps! I mean you ca-" I paused realizing the words that came out of my mouth.

" Gramps?"

I looked to the floor.

" Why did you actually kill the Third Hokage?"

" Itachi," I sighed. " I can't tell you just like how you can't tell me what cause you to kill our families."

He tensed. His eyes scanned mine before I quickly looked to the floor.

" I'm not gonna look back into your memories..." he was silent as he kissed my head, I felt tears enter my eyes. I looked at him as my cheeks became wet. " Your too pretty to cry." He wiped my face with his thumb. " You will go to the Leaf. At least I know your safe there."

" They'll kill me."

" No they won't, there not dumb enough to."

" I'm risking my life if I walk into that village."

" I can tell you didn't go rouge because you chose to, just return to the Leaf."

" I can't,"

" Why not?"

" Because Naruto needs to help me with it."

~~~~
Thanks for reading!
I do not own naruto.

Sorry for a short chapter!