Unexpected visitor

Y/N P.O.V

" What may I help you with Tsunade-san?" I asked as she took a seat at her desk.

" I have done a lot of thinking about you." She reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a file. " I've spoken with Danzo. He will be facing punishment for his crimes, as well as suspensions from working in the ANBU area."

I bowed my head to her. " Thank you."

" But I'm afraid that's not why I brought you here." She lifted her head to look up at me. " I have a mission for you.

I clocked my head to the side in confusion. " A mission? But I'm-"

" A criminal I know." She rolled her eyes. " You've got to stop calling yourself that. You were forced to do the things you did. On top of that you've done zero harm to the Leaf Village." She handed the file towards me with a soft smile. " You are the only one who can complete this mission."

Looking down at the papers in hand I could feel my eyes widen as I read the following words. " Are you sure I'm right for this mission? This seems like something the members of Team 7 should be taking care of." I said unsure.

" Y/n, you are a member of Team 7. Well, Team Kakashi." She smiled.

" Team Kakashi huh? What a lovely name." I said dryly.

Tsunade let out a laugh. " Well it was either that or Team Ichiraku and I'm not allowing that.

Giggling, I looked down at the mission document again. Biting my lip, I sigh in agreement. " I accept this mission."

" I knew you would. Besides I couldn't think of anyone else to go speak to him."

I nodded my head as I rubbed my temple. " I can tell I'm going to regret this somehow."

" Ditto." She stood from her chair, moving to stand in front of me face to face. " I will inform Team Kakashi of your mission."

" Yes Tsunade-san."

" Hmm, I don't like when you call me that."

I clocked my head in confusion. " I always call you that."

She sighed. " I know but it makes me feel old."

" Then what will you like me to call you?" I ask.

She grinned knowingly. " How about...Lady Hokage?" I opened my mouth to speak but slowly let my mouth hang wider at the sight of the shiny object in her hand. " Y/n Uchiha. I, The Fifth Hokage, announce you a Ninja of the Village Hidden in the Leafs. You shall serve for this village in it's times of crisis and despair. I look forward to working with you." I blink in shock, taking in every word that had just left her mouth. " Oh and one more thing. I, The Fifth Hokage, hereby grant you the rank of Jounin in the Village Hidden in the Leafs."

My eyes fall down to the signature leaf village symbol that is laid on the headband. All the time I spent for this moment, all the work I put myself through, was all for this moment. Letting a soft smile fall on my face I lifted my eyes to meet her brown ones.

" I'd be honored to serve under you, Lady Tsunade."

~~~~

Third p.o.v

" YOU DID WHAT!?"

" Naruto I would appreciate it if you refrain from screaming in my office."

" HOW COULD YOU SEND HER AND NOT ME?!" The blonde asked.