part 38

MATTIAS POV:

to be honest i was frustrated but when bella started crying I couldn't hold it anymore. dad took me to the grocery store.

"the grocery story?" I asked confused.

"a fan posted a picture with him here 6 minutes ago" dad said as i was impressed.

dad rolled down my window then out of nowhere gainluca popped up "sup bitches" .

"sup pops why you look mad?" luca said staring at me and dad "you too whats up?"

"tony fucking lopez beat up my daughter" i said as i watched lucas face from a smile to anger.

"we bout to go kill someone" luca said opening the door behind me and getting in.

"where is he?" luca asked.

"about to walk out any minute" dad said.

"here is the plan" dad said as luca followed up with an "alright"

"we are gonna follow him to his house, wait till he gets out of his car and enter his house or wherever he is staying in, beat him up till he cant walk and get out of there"

"cool cool" said gainluca "you matti you good?"

"yeah i'm good after the fact that a man just beat up my daughter, she has an anxiety attack, bruises and red marks all over her body, and wasn't planning on telling me, yeah im good" i said.

"look im sor-"

"there he is" dad said.

tony got in his car and drove, he went to an apartment place,  parked his car, got out and closed his car.

we parked a bit farther than the building so he doesn't see us. luca got out of the car and followed him so he can keep the door unlocked.

luca signaled us to come and me and my dad looked at each other and got out of the car.

we walked in.

dad walked in and started throwing his stuff around the house.

"well hello tony" i said as he turned around shocked.

"sup mattia" he said acting nice.

"so you think you can come to my house, beat up my daughter, and leave like its nothing" i said walking up to him as his face dropped and he is walking backwards"

"look man we were playing and i-"

"shut the fuck up," i said pushing hard as he hit his head on the wall.

i start kicking him every place i found a red mark or bruise on bellas body but made 10x harder.

"stop stop stop" he says as i was kicking his ribs.

"as much as your hurt her im hurting you bitch" i said.

dad was behind me and gainluca got out since he was our getaway driver.

i punched his stomach hard enough to make him cough blood.

"now try touching her again, and it will be your last die alive you hear me"

"y-y-yeah" he said.

"hey babe i-" a girl walks in.

"oh my god!" she yells as me and dad run out.

we got in the car and drove off.

when i walk inside the house i see bella watching tv with kai.

it was almost midnight.

kairi turned around but bella was about to until kai covered her eyes so she doesn't see the blood on my hands.

i cleaned up and took a shower, i came back downstairs and it was 12: 09 am.

"come on bella you need to sleep" i said walking up to her as she lifts up her hands for me to pick her up.

i picked her up, thanked kai and took her to my room since i know she wouldn't sleep alone.

i placed her on my bed and laid next to her.

she puts her head on my chest and tells me to tell her a story.

so i told her "once upon a time there was a princess who got hurt by this evil man, her father the king and her grandpa and the kings brother went and and started hurting the evil man who hurt the princes-" i stopped once i saw she fell asleep.

kairi texted me "let her be absent tomorrow she deserves some rest". i agreed.

"i love you little one" i whispered kissing her forehead.

*the following day*

BELLAS POV:

thank god i didn't have any nightmares, i thought as soon as i woke up.

i noticed dad wasn't in his bed. i looked at the time and saw it was 11 am. i'm guessing dad let me be absent.

jack came up to me and licked my face as i giggled.

uncle ale came in.

"morning bella"

"good morning uncle ale" i said petting jack.

"come on we made your fav-"

"pancakes?!"

"yup"

"your dad has meeting so he will finish in about" he checked his watch "in a couple of minutes but come on get ready".

i went to my room and picked out a matching nike set of hoodie and sweatpants.

while i was changing i saw my bruises and the red marks. i closed my eyes trying to forget but i couldn't.

i brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. put on some socks (cause i hate walking bare feet)and walked downstairs.

"pancakes pancakes pancakes" i sang as i sat down.

uncle roshaun came in with a wig on his head but he was talking fine.

"good morning aunt roshauna" i said as his face was confused and touched his head finding a wig as i laughed eating my pancakes.

"i can explain" he said as me and uncle ale started laughing.

uncle kai came in with one feet wearing heels and the other bare feet.

"my legs are killing me" he complained walking to the kitchen.

"well guess they can't call you olaf anymore" i said as uncle ale started laughing.

"your cinderella now" i said as uncle ale couldn't stop laughing.

uncle alvaro walked in wearing a chiefs hat and looking grumpy "well hello gordon ramsey" i said as uncle ale couldn't hold it together.

dad walked in and asked "what's going on?"

"hey dad meet, auntie roshauna, cinderella and gordon ramsey" i said as dad started laughing.

"she got you guys"

"we can explai-" they all said.

"it's alright its okay no need, leave it to history" i said .

"you got a funny child" uncle ale said wheezing of laughter.