part 67

MATTIAS POV:

"bella, i know" i said.

as kairi warned any relatives or family about chases escape i went up to bellas room.

bella was eating a sandwich and watching some tv.

should i tell her?

is it the best? should i tell her about what's going on?

"bella come downstairs" i said.

walking down the stairs bella asked "what's going on?" as she looked around the room full of people who are panicking.

"look there is something we need to tell you" i said dragging kairi who was just walking past us into this .

kairi sat down next to me as bella waited for us to say something.

i took a deep breath and said "chase escaped from jail so we are in lockdown to keep you safe" i said.

bellas face, dropped.

"bella don't worry the police are updating us when they find anything alright just stay calm" kairi said as bella didn't say anything.

BELLAS POV:

so many thoughts ran through my head.

just hearing his freaking name makes me want to stab him in the stomach.

honestly im so scared i think i'm gonna have an anxiety attack. that's why i went upstairs to "get jack" but honestly i just did that incase i literally have an anxiety attack.

i ran upstairs and closed my room door.

my hands began to shake as my thoughts weren't helpful at all.

here it comes

i said to myself as waterfalls came down from my eyes.

pacing around the room while,
jack was following me, as seeing my hands uncontrollably started shaking someone knocked on the door.

please dont be dad.

i kept saying it as i went to open the door.

and ofc it was dad.

"alright thank you bye" he said hanging up.

"good news they managed to trace chase they think he's-" dad was saying putting his phone in his pocket but stopped when he saw my face.

god dammit he noticed.

dad hugged me as tears escaped my eyes again.

im gonna be honest with you, i hate looking weak but i'm so scared right now.

dad calmed me down and managed to distract my thoughts for a bit.

*2 days later*
KAIRIS POV:

mattia is going crazy.

he's got bella glued to him because he had to make sure she was okay 24/7 and he was acting like she was a 1 year old that he had to look after every 2 mins .

his sleep schedule is fucked, well i don't even know if it's a sleep schedule since literally he takes naps anywhere because he hasn't slept.

me and the boys all tried to calm him down but we couldn't, nothing worked. so our only chance left is bella. i hate admitting it but bella might be the only person who can calm him down and manages to get him to just sleep for a couple more hours.

so i told her. i told bella and she agreed.

since mattia now makes bella sleep in his bedroom she can at least do something to make sure he sleeps.