part 30

*a couple of weeks later*

MATTIAS POV:

i feel like bella got much more skinny than before. the boys complain that she doesn't finish her plate and when i check her lunch bag she only eats half the food. she's light as a feather and bony like a skeleton.

"come on bella eat" i said as she looks at her dinner plate and back at the TV.

"bella thats it give me the remote" i said as bella looks at me and gives me the remote with a sigh.

"come on bells you need to eat"

"but i don't want to" she finally says "i'm not hungry"

"your lying you didn't eat your snack today i know you didn't"

"but dad i'm not hungry i swear" she said.

"that's it" i said carrying her to the table and putting her plate infront of her she just stared at the food.

i wanted bella to eat but i didn't yell or raised my voice so she doesn't feel pressured.

i sighed "KAIRI!!!" i yelled as i hear his footsteps.

"what?" he asked.

"she didn't eat, not even a single bite"

"um look just give her what she wants to eat right now and talk to your mom abt it i'm pretty sure she knows what to do we tried everything"  he whispered as i nodded.

"alright, bella"

"mhm"

"what do you want to eat right now" i asked as a smile appeared on her face.

"macdonald's"  she said quietly.

"okay but here's the deal, if i buy you macdonald's your gonna eat your whole breakfast tomorrow okay?"

"yes" she said quickly nodding as kai chuckles.

"alright put on your shoes, kai you wanna come?"

"duh"

now we are currently eating macdonalds at the kitchen counter and the boys joined us since we ordered for them too.

the boys were talking and i was talking with kairi until bella said "dad can i call aunt maiya and uncle marco". she said as i nodded

"wait! who?" asked kairi quick

"aunt maiya and uncle marco" bella says as my eyes widen

"since when was he was your uncle" ale said

"since he pro-" bella says as she tried to take a bite  before she noticed was she said and dropped her nuggets.

"uh- oh" she said sprinting up the stairs as kairi runs up the stairs after her and so do the boys.

i heard the door slam as kai tried opening the door and bella screaming no.

she couldn't lock the door cause i hid her keys so she doesn't lock herself.

kai managed to open the door.

"no no no!" bella screamed as she ran around the house, kai chasing her, roshaun screaming "BAHHHHH" and ale dying of laughter while me and alvaro eating out burgers in shock.