part 10

MATTIAS POV:

"da-d-dada" i hear bella say

i quickly turn around to see bella having a panic attack.

oh gosh.

i run as fast as i can to the kitchen and grab the inhaler from the bag.

"alright honey, breathe, breathe" i say as i out the inhaler in her mouth.

"only two time ok" i say trying to calm her down.

when she finally caught her breathe she hugs me as tight as she could. she cries in my shoulder.

"it's okay baby it's okay" i say getting up from the floor and carrying her holding her head that was on my shoulder then sitting down on the couch. i rock her as she cries in my shoulder. i was closing my eyes rocking her back a forth.

"dada bella ont like dis"

"i know baby i know but have to stay strong okay"

"otay" she removes her head from my shoulder and i put her down next to me.

"don't scare dada like that again?!" i say trying to cheer her up.

she giggles. i love that giggle.

"come on let's get ready for bed ok?"

"otay" i carry her by the hip and i came face to face with the boys they all looked confused and i just looked and kai and he nodded. i got bella upstairs changed her into a big shirt and underwear i put her on my bed and let her fall asleep.

she fell asleep after a couple of mins so i came
downstairs.

"shhhhh he's coming" i hear kairi whisper.

i came in to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"what the fuck happened?!" alv asks

"guys.... bella um-"

"it's ok mattia we're here for you just tell us what happened i pretty sure we will understand" kairi says

gosh this kids knows me well. he knows how to deal with my anger, sadness, worries, stress, dickhead attitude and best he knows how to comfort someone.

i take a deep breath......

"that was a panic attack" i say looking down.

the boys stay quiet. i can feel their stares.

"she started having them when she broke her leg that was her first panic attack"

i look up with tears in my eyes.

"ayiana used to have them..."

"oh" i hear alv and ale say.

"guys all i know is that those panic attacks hurt so bad. her mom used to tell me every single detail. she told me that it's like a feeling where someone is strangling you so hard you feel like your going to die and you feel so dizzy that sometimes if it's really bad you faint... all i know right now is bella is in pain and we need to be there for her ok?"

"we are by your side" ale tells me.

as a tear rolled down my cheek and i quickly wiped it away.

kairi comes and hugs me. i hug him back and then all the boys join in.

"we are here for you" kairi says

"right boys?"

"yessir" roshaun says
"yuppie" alv says in a girly voice.
"you know it shawty" ale says

i laugh.

"alright you need some rest young man" roshaun says pushing me all the way to my room as the boys followed and even opened the door opened the door for me and entered the room with me.

"your going to sleep, no over thinking shit alright" kairi says whisper yelling so bella doesn't wake up.

i hear bella groan.

"shit" kairi says pushing the boys out the room and closing the door.

"dada?" i hear bellas voice.

"yes honey" i say taking the blanket off the other side of my bed so i can sleep next to her.

"nighty dada"

"goodnight bella"

she puts her head on my chest and drifts off sleeping.

"i love you little one" i say drifting off to sleep.

the next morning

BELLAS POV:

i woke up in dada's arms. i felt so much better than yesterday. i decide to go uncle ales room.

i go inside and he was sleeping so i go uncle kairis and he was also sleeping i got uncle roshaun and he was also sleeping, i go uncle varo but his room is locked. 

so i go down stairs and i hear noise from outside of the house.

(btw all of that and bella was limping)

i open the door and i see a man putting a box outside.

"hiiiii" he says

"hello dis for dada?" i ask

"this is for mattia"

"yeth dada!" i say walking out of the house and the door closes behind me.

the guy leaves and drives off but i try to open the box but it was bigger than me so i wanted to go tell dads. i try to open the door but it's locked.

"o o"

so i had an idea i remember when dada forget the keys we went through the back door . so i went through the small gate to go to the backyard. i try to open the door but it was also locks so i tried to go back to the front door but the gate was locked.

"oh no" i say

the back door had glass in the middle so i can see what is inside and i see the kitchen. i sit down on the floor cause my leg started to hurt and i started crying cause hurt really bad.

MATTIAS POV:

i woke up and look down and bella wasn't sleeping on my chest i turn around and bella wasn't there no sign of bella....