part 2

BELLAS POV:

"baby" i hear my dada's voice.

i jump. i was scared cause i had a nightmare. i hug dada and i cry.

MATTIAS POV:

i was trying to wake bella up when i realized she was shaking. i shakes her more to wake her up then i see her eyes wide open. she gets up and hugs me. i'm guessing it was a nightmare. bella always had nightmares and it was getting kinda bad lately. i think i'm gonna make her sleep with me for a while.

i hugged her back as she crys on my shoulder.

"dada, on't leaf me po ez"
(dada, don't leave me please)

oh god why would she ever say that.

"of course honey i won't leave you, i'm always here ok, dada is always next to bella"

she smiles.

"do you want some pancakes?!"

"YETHHHHH" bella says excited.

"there is my happy bella,"

"now you want a piggy back ride all the way down stairs?!"

"yethhhh" bella says as she jumps on her fathers back.

NO ONES POV:

"okay let's goooooooo" he says as he is running fast, but not too fast cause he knows she is gonna fly off.

"wooooooo whoooooo" she says as they arrive at the kitchen where everyone was at.

"guess someone is all happy dappy" kairi says bopping bella's nose.

"what the f does dappy mean" ale says rubbing his eyes being woken up by bella's screaming.
(he says F not "fuck" cause mattia will kill him)

"i don't know it just rhymes okay?" kai says.

"pancakes?" bella says as she was standing on the kitchen counter watching kairi flip the pancakes onto the plate.

"all done" he says.

"yay!!!" bella says.

mattia carry's her and puts her in her high chair so she could eat. he broke down the 3 pancakes into pieces so she could eat easier and faster.

time skip

bella was now watching youtube on her dads phone while he was feeding her on the couch while also watching tv with the boys.

"all done!" bella says as her dad wants to feed her the last piece of the pancake.

"no honey a little more," he says as he is trying to grab a couple of pieces of second pancake with a fork.

"no no" bella says.

"come on bella just a little more?" her dad says

"noooooooo" she says

"okay, do want juice or milk"

"olange juif"
(orange juice)

"okay!" he says grabbing the orange juice.

"here you go" he says.

while the boys watching tv bella was still watching youtube on her dads lap. everyone in the room was surprised that she is staying in the same place and not moving around the house like she normally would.

"bro, i'm surprised that little one is all quiet today," kairi says pointing at bella.

"me too" ale says.