part 72

*the next day*
MATTIAS POV:

i couldn't sleep last night, from what emma showed me. i tried so hard to forget about it but if emma didn't fucking show me that bag i would've been alright.

today is the day we come home. i packed my last minute things and headed to the boys room to check if their awake.

i knocked.

no one answered.

i have the card to their room so i easily entered.

"wake up!" i said loudly as ale woke up but kairi was dead asleep.

"wake up kai" i said to ale as i walked out to roshaun and alvaros room who's btw was a fucking mess.

"get up!" i said clapping my hands.

roshaun got up i shook alvaro ti he got up and left to my room.

i checked the time it was 4:13 am meaning in new jersey it is 2 am.

BELLAS POV:

luka was crying, he couldn't sleep. pacing around the room i tried making him go back to sleep but he wouldn't.

i was so exhausted i couldn't go to aunt maiyas room to wake her up.

i just went to the guest room and fell asleep with luka laying next to me. i put some pillows around him so he doesn't fall.

i placed my head on my pillow as i knocked out from how exhausted i was.

MATTIAS POV:
*a few hours later*

we arrived home around 7 am.

i unpacked my things as the boys fell asleep.

realizing it was time for bella to go to school i quickly drove to maiyas house.

i walked in as the house was dead silent and maiyas car was still parked.

i went to the room bella was staying in but she wasn't their.

i check maiyas room and she was sleeping.

i quickly called bella.

"bella where are you?" i asked.

"at school"

i sighed of relief.

"who took you to school today?" i asked.

"um aunt maiya why?"

i was confused. maybe she left early.

i told maiya who was half asleep that i'm going to take bellas stuff and pick her up from school.

i went to the guest room as i packed bellas things and took her stuff home.

BELLAS POV:

that was weird.

i thought after dad hung up.

i saw kylie and tommy were walking in the halls as i immediately follow them.

i felt dizzy which was odd but i managed to catch up with them.