part 75

"yeah i'll call you back" her dad said as he hung up the phone.

he hugged her back, confused.

that's when he heard bellas sniffles and panting.

"hey hey hey what's wrong kid" he said leaning down to her height.

bella explained everything, every little detail. through panting and talking fast mattia understood.

anger was seen through his eyes and guilt was seen through his softened face.

he hugged her and told her it's going to be okay.

bella felt weak as mattia thought she was strong.

she thought it was dumb that she needed him but he was glad she came to him first.

mattia went to get water for bella, she waited in the living room as she looks down and see her hands and legs shaking.

mattia hands her the water and sits down next to her.

she normally drinks the water but he notices her legs shaking.

TW//

"bella honey breathe" he said.

bella tried to but she couldnt. she tried to focus on her breathing but nothing worked.

"inhaler" she managed to say as mattia rushed to get her inhaler that she hasent used in so long.

"alright take a deep breath" he said as he puts the inhaler in her mouth.

she manages to get her breathing steady but her body was still shaking.

she felt his disgusting arms on her body.

she closes her eyes trying to forget about it but she couldn't.

she leans on her father as tears escape her eyes.

mattia hugs her and kisses her forehead reminding her she safe and it's going to be okay.

bellas dizziness made her sleepy, and also from crying.

she was convinced he put vodka or something in her drink but she was too tired to think too exhausted to do anything.

bella laid her head on her dads lap, he played with her hair and she starts falling asleep.

he makes sure bella is asleep as he picks her up and takes her to his room.

he woke her up to change, gave her underwear because she was wearing a bikini under a black dress.

bella changed in the bathroom but kept the door open to make sure her dads there.

mattia wanted to beat the shit out of dylan but he saw that his little girl needed him.

no matter how much bella hated going to him because she looked weak, he admired the fact that she thought he was gonna help her more than being scared of him yelling at her, like any other teenager would be.

while bella was trying to change she found herself on the floor as her head was in the toliet, she was vomiting.

mattia came in once he heard her crys.

"it's going to be okay" he said again rubbing her back after her tied her hair as bella cried vomiting.

when bella finishes he picks her up, notices she was too light for her age like he always was.