part 47

TW
*2 days later*

i've stayed at aunt maiyas house for 2 days and i skipped school since then. i hear uncle kai arguing on the phone with my dad and yelling. it's getting scary.

this time dad came to aunt maiyas house. i'm in the bathroom as i hear dad and uncle kairi yelling at each other.

tears in my eyes. terrified on the bathroom floor with something sharp in my hands trying not to even try it.

"NO THE FUCK NOT!" i heard uncle kairi yell from downstairs.

"SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!" i heard dads voice.

that's it.

i couldn't handle it anymore.

it wasn't my first time trying this. i've tried once but i promised i wouldn't do it ever again. when i did it before i did it on my thighs so no one can see.

this time time trying my wrists.

i flinch from the pain. i didn't go deep cause i was scared but it still hurt.

bangs on the table as i hear yelling from downstairs.

i managed to clean everything up before anyone could see.

i heard a couple of bangs and yelling. i couldn't take it anymore. i texted dad for the first time in a while "i can hear you guys yelling" i sent.

i still could hear uncle kais voice but dads voice just disappears. he saw the text.

MATTIAS POV:

"i can hear you guys yelling downstairs" was the first message i got from bella in weeks.

i remembered bella hated loud noises and i'm pretty sure she's terrified.

"are you okay?" i sent.

"not really" while i'm reading her text i can hear her voice reading it in my head.

(this is actually true if your really close with someone you can hear there voice while reading their text it's weird ik lmao)

i ignore kairi and leave the house without saying anything.

something felt off about bella.

"what happened" i immediately replied.

"don't worry about me dad, you should worry about your fiancé"

that broke me.

i couldn't stand the fact that my daughter is hurt because of something idk if it's true.

i drive to cynthias.

knock knock.

no one answers.

knock knock.

again no one answers.

i enter and i hear some noises in her room. i walk up and open the door to find cynthia on top of a guy having seggs with him.

"what the fuck" i say.

"oh my girl babe!" cynthia gasps dramatically as i walk out the room to go out.

"wait no babe!" cynthia says as i turn around to see she managed to put a red silky robe on.

"what?"

"i can explain-"

i take off the ring from her finger told her that "we are over" and walk out.

as i was walking out i heard "YEAH THANK GOD I GOT TO BEAT UP YOUR DAUGHTER FOR THESE MONTHS!"