part 60

*the next day*
MATTIAS POV:

i woke up early today , around 9 am cause i needed to do some work before bella woke up.

*hours later*

i check the time after doing all the paper work to see.

"12 pm!" i said shocked.

i go upstairs to check if bella was awake.

TW// flashbacks and anxiety/panic attack

i open my room door slowly to find the night light open and bella under the blanket. i heard these strange whispers but only one i heard clearly.

"stop don't touch me" i heard bellas voice crying under the sheet as i quickly open the lights and remove the blanket to see bella curled up in a ball, uncontrollably shaking whispering to herself for someone to stop.

"bella, bella"i said trying to get her attention.

i place my hand on top of her hands that were shaking with fear.

bellas eyes shot open. he body seems to relax with my presence.

she sobs but not making a single noise as i just see tears escape her eyes.

i lay down next to her, hugging her from the back as her body settles down.

"it's okay baby no ones here it's just me alright" i said trying to calm her down.

she turns around and hides her face in my chest as she crys.

i'm not getting used to this.

it hurts so bad to see her like this.

"uh- he-he he wa-was there an- and-" bella try's to speak.

"shhh shhh it's okay it's okay" i said trying to calm her down as her hands were still shaking.

bella eventually calms down but still laying on the bed zoning out.

"come on i ordered some IHOP for breakfast" i said trying to cheer her up getting up from the bed.

bella sits up and lifts her arms up for me to carry her.

i have to make her feel safe again.

as bella started eating her breakfast which i thanked god for i texted the therapist and told her what happened.

she said it's progress for her to just let it out, she said to make sure i'm by her side since she doesn't feel secured enough alone.

i texted my mom and told her that we should come over, she agreed.

"i'm full" bella says putting down the fork as i lift my head up from my phone.

"come on bella just one more bite and you'll finish the pancake" i said as she just glares at me.

"just one, for me" i said as she sighs and takes a bite.

"there we go! btw we are going to your grandparents house today" i said.

"no no no" bella said.