part 21

*a few weeeks later*

MATTIAS POV:

me and the boys were bored at home and bella was taking a nap upstairs. decided to go out today but i had to ask the boys on were to go.

"hey guys i want to go out today like do something actually move around what should we do?" i ask all the boys who were all around the couch laying with either chips, popcorn or candy that i don't how came into our house in their hand.

"ooo how about we got to the field" suggested alv

"and do what?" kai says stuffing a hand full of popcorn into his mouth.

"picnic?" added ale

"no not picnic you guys are already eating come on something productive um.. how about.... oh i go it"

"what?"

"soccer!" i said

"oof we haven't played in so long alright i'm down"

"yessir" added roshaun.

"i'll go grab bella you guys put in some soccer clothes and clean up this mess"

"alright"
"okay"
"on it"

said the boys. as i walked up stairs to go to bellas room and woke her up.

"come on bells were going out you wanna go with us?" i say in a cheerful voice hoping that she would wake up in a good mood.

i hear her groan.

"come on bella wake up" i say shaking her a bit.

"dada?" i hear bellas voice rubbing her eyes as i take off her blanket.

"yes baby come on were going out you wanna go with us"

"otay" bella says softly still trying to wake herself up.

"alright let's pick out an outfit for you"

NO ONES POV:

mattia picked out some soccer clothes he bought for bella a while ago.

as he finished getting bella ready he goes back to his room and wears his soccer "uniform" (idk what you call it i'm sorry)

as the boys finish they all meet up downstairs in the kitchen.

"alright roshaun you got the bag" mattia says coming down the stairs seeing bella with kairi.

"yup" inside the bag had some water bottles and mini snacks. also some fruit for bella.

"alright then let's go" mattia says grabbing his keys.

once they arrive bella is sleeping as usual since she gets dizzy off car rides.

mattia carries bella as she wakes up seeing a huge empty field. bella recognizes this places, it's not her first time here, her dad always brings her here for her to watch him play as she cheers for him.

"dada pawy ball?"

"yes honey me and your uncles are going to play and you sit down here and watch okay" mattia says as he places her down on the edge of the field on a blanket.

"but dada bella want to pawy" bella says

"n-okay fine"

mattia teaches bella and tells her to kick the ball. she was really close to the goal so she could get it easily. mattia was holding her back in case she falls but bella removes his hands and goes for it.

she got the goal.

"WOOO!" was all bella heard as her uncles cheered as mattia stood their in shock and kairi was confused in mattias reaction.

"i didn't touch the ball" mattia says to kairi.

"what do she kicked it by herself?!" kairi says shocked too as they tell the boys and the cheering goes on and on.

"AGAIN" bella yells.

she kicks it again but this time harder making it go straight to the goal.

"my baby is a natural" mattia says

"she's actually really good at this" kai adds

"we should bring her here more often" ale suggested
____________________________________
sorry this is short but i've been trying to be productive and today i finished 3 assignments and to be honest i've never felt more proud of myself this year. thank you guys for 6k reads you guys mean the world to me.

feel free to comment any idea or to add any character you have in your mind i don't mind, in fact i love when you guys give ideas.

have a great day everyone i will try to post more.