part 77

as bella was convincing her dad not to make a huge problem about the video even tho she wanted someone too but she couldn't.

"dad please if you do this it's gonna get bigger and everyone is gonna know about it" bella whined.

"fine but i'm not shutting up. and if someone does anything tomorrow and you don't tell me istg bella-"

"okay okay i won't" bella said " i mean i will tell you" bella corrected herself.

scrolling through social media she came across kylies page.

"alright goodnight bells" mattia said getting up from bellas bed who was too distracted on her phone.

"huh? oh goodnight" she replied oddly.

bella starts to go through kylies page seeing she started a live. bella entered to see what was kylie up to.

"like she was making such a big deal of it like such a dramatic ass bitch" she heard kylie say.

bella was confused, was it about her? she looked at the comments.

"i always knew that isabella was fake"

"gosh i hate toxic friends🙄"

wait what-

"she's such a spoiled brat and gets everything she asks for" kylie said.

"ugh anyways guys i gotta go, love you bebes goodnight *blow kisses*" and kylie ends the live

*incoming facetime call from tommy*

accept

"what the fuck" bella whispered making sure her dad doesn't hear her.

"and i'm guessing your watching the live " he said as kylie was putting in her earphones.

"what did i ever do to her?" bella said confused.

"you see me everyday did i do anything to her, did i treat her like shit like she treated me like what did i ever do to make her act like this?"

"bella calm down you never did anything and your right i see you everyday and you've always been nice to her and did everything to help her" tommy said.

"ugh" bella with her hand on her face.

she notices notifications popping up one her screen.

what the hell is going on. she thought.

"found your phone number ;)"

"bitch"

"uhhh tommy i gotta go bye" bella said in a rush.

"by-" tommy said as bella hung up.

going through her text messages she finds out kylie leaked her phone number.

"can you show us daddy" a random phone number said.

"i've been waiting for this day my whole life hey cutie"

getting creepy amount of texts from what she is guessing, old dudes.

she gets one whole paragraph that hurt every time she read a word.

TW// death threat

"hey bitch go die you've always been such an ass to kylie and we all knew that mattia didn't raise you right your so mean and fucked up like literally go slit your wrists"

bella closed her phone tears running from her eyes as she reads all these cruel things.

she heard her phone ring, thinking it was tommy she answered.