part 32

MATTIAS POV:

as soon as i enter the house i make sure bella goes upstairs so she can take a shower , i grab kai and ales hands from the kitchen and let them sit on the couch next to alvaro and roshaun.

"what the fuck bro" said kai

"chase fucking hudson has a daughter in bellas school"

"what!" yelled roshaun

"oh shit" said alvaro

"fuck fuck fuck" said ale

"what the fuck are we supposed to do" said kai

"i don't know bro, his daughter is in bellas class, emma hudson" i told them

"are they friends?" kai asks

"i don't think so but she is in her soccer team" i told them.

"okay mattia calm down" said alvaro as i took a deep breath.

"did you see him in the soccer game?" asked alvaro

"no"

"are you sure" asked roshaun

"yes, most of them were mothers"

kairi took a deep breath.

i then got a call.

"the police station"

"put on speaker" said roshaun as i did.

"hello is this mattia polibio"

"yes"

"well we managed to track down the device and took us to this abandoned house we found an old man that was also a kidnapper, we would love to thank you"

my face dropped.

"no problem do you have a picture of the man i think i know who you are talking abt"

"i don't know how i can show you since i'm on a house phone but you can open the TV he's on the news"

"alright thank you"

i hung up and opened the phone.

and there he was. the old creepy man from my parents house.

i then hear bellas footsteps down the stairs as i quickly change the channel to netflix.

bella comes down with her wet long brown wavy hair with mister bear in her hand  and a hairbrush on the other.

"dad can you braid my hair?" she asked.

i nodded as i brushed her hair and braided it, i called the maid, elizabeth, to get her a hoodie since it's cold here.

i finish braiding her hair and put her hoodie on. bella is carrying mister bear in her right hand and her ipad on the other watching youtube.

i hear a knock on the door i went to go see through the small glass, it was maiya.

i opened the door and she looked, sad, shocked and i think she was crying.

"bella honey why don't you go upstairs" i said not wanting bella to see this.

"okay!" she said skipping to go upstairs.

maiya came in hugging kairi crying.

"maiya?" kairi asked confused

"what happened?" he asked

"mom *sniff* is in the hospital" maiya finally spoke still hugging kai.

all of us were shocked.