part 23

BELLAS POV:

i haven't been feeling okay this past week. i can tell dad is worried and i wouldn't blame him. dad kept buying me stuff to make me happy. he even bought me an ipad. tbh i was happy i really was i downloaded games and played with dad. i was always next to him i never leave. i was just so scared.

today is sunday and i haven't played soccer for weeks so i told dad i wanted to go to the field he agreed and now we are on our way there.

when we arrived i ran as fast as i could to the field.

"come on dad!" i yelled as i arrived.

"you gotta calm down kid" my dad laughed out of breath.

i grabbed the ball from his hand and started playing. it was windy. my hair was up in a pony tail as i was playing with dad.

me and dad kept playing i was laughing, running, having fun, and mostly i was happy. soccer was my favorite activity.

we lost track of time until we saw the sun starting to set.

"dad! look it's beautiful!" i shouted pointing at the sunset.

i sat down on the grass and my arms were behind me making me sit up and dad joined me. as he gave me a water bottle.

"woah" dad said sitting down next to me.

"11 how are you" dad said as i giggled. 11 was the number on my back.

"i'm fine thank you 22" i said getting up.

"come on let's go home" dad says as i nod looking at the beautiful sun set one more time.

soon we arrived home, sweaty and mostly exhausted.

i went upstairs and took a nice cold shower, went down stairs and ate dinner with all my uncles.

today was a good day, a beautiful day to be exact. i didn't even realize i wasn't scared, worried, stuck in my room like the past week.

MATTIAS POV:

i removed the therapy idea from my head after what i saw today. i'm guessing soccer is a distraction, which will help in many ways.

bellas now sleeping and i'm downstairs with the boys. i didn't notice my leg was shaking up and down until kai pointed it out.

"bro what's up why you stressed?" kai whispered to me

"it's- it's just the bella thing i'm worri-worried abt- idk" i said not being able to describe what i feel.

"i have an idea, remember your room in the basement? how abt you use it, it's been a while, just let everyone out alright?"

"your right, thanks"

i go downstairs and get the keys to the "smash room" i opened it and saw different kind of things i close the door behind me as i take a deep breath. i put on gloves and some protection glasses.

(if you don't remember the smash room was a room for mattia to break things when he is anxious,worried,angry or stressed)

then i started smashing things everywhere. i was screaming and yelling so loud i didn't notice i was sobbing at this point. thank god the room is sound proof.

i look around to see i broke, a lot of things. i didn't notice a lot of things affected me until now.

i took a deep breath and went to the bathroom in the basement and washed my face and my hands.

i go back upstairs and plop on the couch smiling.

"why you smiling?" said ale curiously

"i used the smash room"

"damn, when was the last time you used it?" said alv

"idk years, but this felt goooood"

"anyways goodnight boys" i said getting up to go upstairs

"night" they all said.

i went upstairs and took a shower. i go to check on bella to see her dead asleep with her ipad next to her. i closed the ipad and put it on her dresser far away from her head cause i heard it affects the childs brain if you put and electronic device next to their head (true)

i kissed bella on her forehead and went back to my room and slept pretty quickly actually, for a long time i haven't slept quick, i either stay up or sleep late cause of all the overthinking.

*next morning*

BELLAS POV:

me and dad were on our way to my school. once we arrived i took off my seatbelt and told dad goodbye and walked in school.

"boo!" yelled tommy and kylie

"AH" i screamed scared as the laughed "you scared me" i hit them both on there arms.

"where have you been this week?" kylie asked.

"i'll tell you guys letter it's private" i said quietly as the both nod in understanding

"but i finally got an ipad!!!"

"omg! wait your dad said yes!" kylie yelled

"no actually it was a gift it's something abt why i was absent this week"

"a ha"

"anyways tom-" kylie says looking at tommy

"ooooo tommy has a crush" said kylie

"wait who?" i asked until i turned around

"ooooo Rachael"

"oh shut up" he says looking down

"look your blushing"

"guys can we go to class now" he says trying to changed the subject

me and kylie laughed as we walked into class

*time skip*

it was 1st break, me kylie and tommy always sat at the felid instead of the cafeteria

"alright guys i have something to tell you abt why i was absent this week"

"alright" said tommy taking a bite of his sandwich

i tried telling them but i couldn't

"it's okay bells we won't do anything just spit it out"

"um- i- i have a p-panic disorder"

"what's that?" asked tommy

i explained to them trying to hold back my tears.

"it's okay" said tommy hugging me as i let out a few tears on his shoulder.

"we understand" said tommy calming me down

kylie hugged me but didn't say anything

*time skip*

it was lunch time and i was on my way to the fields. i told tommy and kylie to meet me there since i needed to use the bathroom

i was on my way there until i got stopped by... you guessed it... the one and only emma

"well well well if it isn't miss polibio"

"what do you want emma?"

"why have you been absent this week huh? did you go and cry to daddy after i mad fun or if you, weak" she said

thank god no one was in the hallways

"emma can you leave me alone"

"um let me think... no"

"what do you want from me"

"i don't need anything from you i have everything and you don't awwww" she says faking feeling bad from me then laughing walking away.

i ignored her and continued with my day. i had fun with tommy new kylie the made me laugh and have fun
____________________________________
1157 words

hope that covered for not updating in 3 days...