part 69

MATTIAS POV:

ik for a fact somethings off.  bella is now always in her room, we barely see her throughout the day. she doesn't even try to finish her food. the boys tell me i'm being dramatic and that's she's fine but ik she isn't.

i was laying in my bed, alone with my thoughts abt what could possibly make bella just idk the way she acts?

thinking i remember something i used to do in the past, my biggest fear was bella even thinking of trying it. well she tried it once but stopped, is she doing it again.

(idk if i should put trigger warning but i will just be talking abt self harm so if you have any sort of problem with this you can stop reading)

i used to self harm at some point in my life and it was painful at first but addicting. no one really knew. i'm not gonna talk abt it. it's just that my thoughts are telling me bella might be trying it.

(we are all over thinkers aren't we)

it was 2 am. i sneaked into bellas room.

at first i sat on her bean bag for a lil to make sure she's sleeping.

few mins i slowly went to the bathroom i looked around for anything.

"oh shit- oh nvm that's her period fuck"

(LMAO IMAGINE if your dad- nvm bye)

there was nothing and i was glad there wasn't.

i just needed 1 simple proof.

i don't know where jack was sleeping but he wasn't in her room which was bad cause i always told her to keep him here. i go to bellas bed as i slowly removed the blanket.

bella moved a lil bit as i froze. i slowly lifted up her sleeve, nothing. the other one, nothing.

i just hoped she didn't do it in any part of her body that i can't see, for example, thighs.

bella kept moving as i see she was kicking in her sleep meaning she was having a nightmare.

i sat back on bellas bean bag to see what she would do when she started waking up rn.

first bella looked around, laid back down.

i waited a little till i heard sniffles.

i waited a little more to see if bella would go to my room? to me? anything. but she was still in her bed as i hear sniffles.

i walked to bellas bed.

"hey bells" i say as i laid down on her bed next to her.

"dad?" bella says quietly.

"yeah it's me don't worry"

laying down bella placed her head on my chest as i played with her hair.

"i missed you bells" i said as bella lifted her head but still laying down on my chest.

"i missed you to dad" bella says quietly.

"we haven't talked, you aren't around much your always in your room i barely even hear your voice, not even a good morning or goodnight dad. what happened?" bella looked down.

"come on bella ik somethings up you can talk to me" i said.

"i don't know anymore dad" bella says.

"is it someone, school, home, me?"

"it's not you and it was never your don't say that dad"

"then what is it?" i asked again.

"uh idk i've just been feeling down"