part 13

(im gonna try to post more today since i finished all my due assignments today and i'm so proud)

ISABELLAS POV:

i went to the kitchen to drink orange juice and i saw someone through the backdoor. he looked very scary, he turned around and he was in a black mask. his whole outfit was black and he was holding a knife in his other hand he tilted his head and waved his arms at me. he try's to open the door then i screamed.

(btw imagine it's late at night like 11 am, you should be asleep tho...)

MATTIAS POV:

he was so close to the goal..... come on come onnn

that's until i heard bella screamed.

"DADAAA!!!" she yells as i heard sobs.

i run as fast as i can to find bella in the kitchen backing up looking at the backdoor.

she pointed at the door not even looking at me as tears of fear left her eyes. i look at the door and see nothing.

"bella there is nothing there," i say quietly as i was carrying her.

"d-der was man w-wit cut velly scally" she says as she puts her head on my neck as her hands were shaking.

(she calls the knife cut cause she got a cut from it once)

what the fuck?

"dada *sniffles* bella scared *sniffles*" 

"BOYS!!!!!!" i yelled as loud as i can.

"WHAT?!" alv yelled back.

"GET THE F IN HERE NOW!!!" i yelled.

they all came.

"what do you want man?" alv says

"bella tell them what you saw"

"man *sniffles* cut outside" she says as she puts her head on my neck, shivering.

"what does that mean?" ale says.

"so your saying she saw someone outside?"  kairi says

"that's what she's telling me.." i tell them

"look kai since your good with computers can you see the security cameras? and i'm taking this one to bed" i say pointing at bella and walking up the stairs.

"alright" alv says.

KAIRIS POV:

i was kind of confused and i couldn't process anything mattia had no emotion on his face but i knew he was scared or worried but i grabbed my laptop from the kitchen counter and sits down on the table.

"the system has been hacked" i says

"can't you hack it back or find out who hacked it?" roshaun says.

"wait let me try"

minutes later..

"bingo"

"his name is...chase.. hudson"

"the lilhuddy guy?" alv says.

"yeah! the one that hates mattia to death and was obsessed with ayiana the one who wants to kidnap her remember?!!"

"shit oh fuck shit" ale says pacing around.

mattia walks downstairs and i see chase running around the backyard.

"grab him!!!" i yell as i point at chase.

"what the fuck is going on" mattia says confused.

i ignore him and rush to the front door and lock the outside gates so his gaurds or whoever was with him can't enter and now chase is trapped inside our house.

"who the fuck is that?!"mattia yells.

"CHASE.. CHASE CHASE FUCKING HUDSON!!"

mattia froze.

"SHIT!!! BELLA!!!" mattia runs up the stairs.

MATTIAS POV:

i froze.

chase hudson. the one who threatened me for months how he was gonna kidnap bella when ayiana was pregnant with her. the guy who was obsessed with the loml.

i ran up the stairs as fast as i could to see bella standing up on my bed crying.

i ran up to her.

"you okay baby?" i say carrying bella.

she signals me to carry her and i did she whispered in my ear.

"clozthet" she says.

i look at my closet door scared about who was going to be there. i didn't fight instead i carried bella and ran as fast as i can to the basement. our basement was huge, has a movie room, private business room, a gym and everyone had there own personal room for there problems.

alvaro and roshaun have a  problem with smoking and drinking so they have their own room personalized for them so they wouldn't get drunk infront of bella and smoke.

kairi has his own hacker room. idk what he hacks or what he does in that room.

i have my own room full of things i can break to release my anger on so i wouldn't hurt anyone around me. especially bella

and ale has his own gaming room for twitch.

i ran to our private business room and locked the door, i called the cops and told them everything they said they will be here in 2 minutes.

—————————————
i might start another book but i will still be doing this one