part 6

(i just realized that i put "gianluca" instead of "gianmarco" which is alvaros lil brother😂😭 anyways we are gonna call him "marco" in this story)

BELLAS POV:

i was playing with marco and then aunt mai mai came in.

"hi guys" she says

"what are you playing"

"baLbe and ken" i say
(barbie and ken)

"your stealing ken from me?" mai mai says

"solly he wiv baLbe not aunt mai mai"
(sorry he is with barbie not aunt maiya)

NO ONES POV:

maiya just laughs at bellas attitude.

the continue playing for a bout an hour until marco gets a call from his professor and leaves the room.
when he leaves maiya looks at bella.

"do you want to know a secret?" maiya asked bella

"oooooo yeth" bella whispered.

"marco and me are getting married so now he is your uncle"

"aunt mai mai mally unfle marco?"

"yes"

"YAYYYYYY!!!!" bella says clapping her hands.

marco enters the room.

"what's going on" marco asks

"unfle marcooooo"

"ohhhhh you told her"

"yup" maiya nods.

he laughs and hugs bella back.

"oh look it's already 8:30 let's get you ready for bed"

"otay"

maiya carries her and changes her into pjs. bella was tired so she fell asleep while maiya was changing her. she carries bella and carefully placing her in a bed filled with soft pillows around her so she doesn't fall off.

a litte time skip

MAIYAS POV:

me and marco were making out in the living room while bella was asleep. that's when we heard a loud thud. we turned around and so bella on the floor crying holding her right leg as she sobs and screams.

"oh my god!!!!" i yell quickly running to her.

i carried a sobbing bella and kept rocking her back and forth.  she couldn't stop. i look at a worried looking marco. i look back at bella seeing she was getting dizzy.

"hospital" i say as he nods. i put on my shoes and so does marco we start the car and i sit in the passengers seat with bella in my hands.  we rush into the hospital as they grab bella from my hands.

time skip

it was 2 am now and bella was picking a color for her cast.

"dada like pulple" she says remembering her dads favorite color.

"okay" the doctor says as he was putting the cast on.

"all done!!" he says giving bella a lollipop.

"tank you!!!" bella says.

"you be good ok?"

"otay" she says as marco carries her leaving the room.

"she needs to be in bedrest cause she will get dizzy, it's normal for her age so try your best watching for her. she is young so her bones are fragile so be extra careful"

"alright thank you so much" maiya says leaving the room.

time skip

MAIYAS POV:

we all went to bed. i can't really tell mattia what happened cause it's now 3 am and in florida it's much more later/earlier. so i just went to bed after making sure bella was in a good position for her leg.

the next day

MAIYAS POV:

i woke up to sounds in the kitchen downstairs. i did my morning routine and went downstairs to see gain making pancakes for bella.

it was adorable.

as soon as i say bella it hit me.

"shit shit shit, where is my phone?" i say

"it's in your hand" marco says "are you ok?" he asks

"we didn't tell mattia"

"oh shit"

"dada?" bella says as soon as she hears her dads name. "he is in work right now her will come back a little bit late okay?" marco says

"otay"

i facetime mattia and went to the living room.

"hey maiya is everything alright?" mattia asks

"hey maiyaaa!!" kairis head pops up in the screen.

"hey i say nervous"

"what's wrong? is bella ok?" mattia says as he is freaking out.

"about tha-"

"tell me tell me what the fuck happened maiya is she ok?"

"yes she is fine she just broke her ankle yesterday"

"SHE WHAT?!" mattia yells.

"hey hey calm down" i hear kairi say grabbing the phone from mattia. i see they were sitting on a bed next to eachother while kai is holding the phone showing both of there faces.

"tell us what happened..." kai says

i tell him everything that happened yesterday.

"i'm flying back to jersey," mattia says.

"no no no no no no no, mattia she is fine trust me she's fine with us alright?"

"show me my child"

"okay"

maiya gets up goes to the kitchen where bella was sitting on a high chair while marco feeds her as she is watching youtube. maiya stops the youtube vid and goes next to bella so mattia can talk to her.

"hi baby" mattia says now his phone in his hand instead of kairi.

"dadaaaaaa!!!" bella says

"dadaaaa look bella got a boo boo" she says showing her father her leg.

"awwwwww baby what happened?"

"bella have nightmail and went Aownstairs den jump and get a boo boo on leg" she says
(bella had a nightmare ans went downstairs then jump and got a boo boo on her leg)

"awwwww baby it's gonna be fine ok? i see you picked the purple color." he says trying to change the subject

"yethhh cause dada wuvs puLble"

mattia found it the most adorable thing.

"baby dada needs to go now so bye i will call you later okay?"

"otay, bye dada"

"bye bells"

with that he hung up.