part 58

TW- i don't know if i should put any trigger warnings but i don't want to trigger anyone with the following chapter so it's for the best.

BELLAS POV:

i walk into a room that was cold and calm.

"hello isabella i'm dr. argent but you can call me allison" a lady said to me with note papers in her hand, the therapist.

i gave her a small smile and sat down next to my dad.

her voice was calm she asked me some basic questions to make me feel comfortable with her.

my dad left cause she needed me alone but i wanted dad to stay but it's for the best.

she asked questions about how i feel and why am i feeling like this.

"who are the people you trust now?" she asked.

"my dad"

"only?"

"yeah..."

"what about your uncles?" she asked.

"idk why um i- uh" i didn't know what words to describe how i feel.

"you feel like you lost trust in everyone?" she asked.

"do you want to tell me about what they did?" she asked, i sighed, i knew its for the best to tell her cause ik dad wants to help me in any way.

i told her things i never thought i would talk abt from those nights. i cried as i explained everything.

"did you try to stop them?" she asked.

"i tried to push them off tell them no kick them but they would hurt me more" i said.

"do you have problems with eating?" she asked changing the subject.

"um i don't know" i shrugged, she asked some more questions and told me to bring my dad in.

dad told me to wait outside and gave me his phone to play with.

(mattia haven't given bellas phone to her back after the police gave him cause there could be a bunch of things triggering her. he wanted her to feel comfortable with everything first)

MATTIAS POV:

i let bella wait outside but i made the receptionist stay with her in case anyone comes in.

i walk in and sit on the couch infront of the therapist.

she took a deep breath and started talking.

"she's been through a lot mattia and she needs a break from this, she will be having trouble sleeping like getting nightmares or flashbacks maybe overthinking. i suggest for the boys to leave the house for a couple of days but come in every now and then so bella can get used to them. i know it's gonna hurt you mattia but bella will be feeling unsecured and unsafe so make sure your by her side 24/7."

fuck

"mattia she is diagnosed with ptsd and anxiety"

that's when it fucking hurt the most.

i just wanted to kill them right with my bare arms. make them suffer. i hate them. bella, my happy child that would always jump around was now quiet, scared, hurt at only 13 years old.

i was quiet. i couldn't say a thing. thoughts ran through my head. i wanted to scream and yell and just hurt the people who hurt her.

she sighed "i know this is hard to take in mattia but she is going to be okay. alright?"

i nodded trying to fight back the tears.

"will she have uhhh any sort of um panic attacks?" i asked.

"um well yes panic and anxiety attacks are possible"

she gave me some advice.

"thank you ms. argent really thank you" i said standing up about to leave.

"no problem and mattia" she said as i stopped at the door.

"please take care of yourself, this isn't only affecting bella." she said as i nodded and left.

i walk in to see the receptionist head on the wall, bella sleeping on her lap with my phone still playing youtube.

"thank you" i whispered to her as i carried bella and put my phone in my pocket.

bella woke up immediately "it's just me bella" i said as she puts her head back down on my shoulder hiding it on my neck.

i drove back home and put bella on the couch and find the boys there.

"shit you scared me" i said as the laughed quietly.

"we gotta talk lets go to the kitchen" kairi said as we followed.

"alright how did the therapist visit go?" kai asked.

fuck.

i have to tell them.

i cant even progress it in my head.

so many thoughts kept flying as i heard "dad?" .

i turned around to see bella rubbing her eyes and looking around at the boys.

kairi awkwardly smiled and the rest just stared.

"hey bells" kai said cracking the silence.

she just stared at him.

"um- hi" that was the first thing she said to them when they came back.

kairi smiled "i got you something" he said hiding something behind him.

bella was curious and was looking around him to see what he was hiding behind him.

"come onnnn" bella whined trying to grab the thing behind him.

"alright fine" he said handing her an envelope.

"what's this?" she asked.

"your aunt maiya didn't tell us what's the gender but she sent a paper, we wanted you to find out first" kairi said as bella smiled.

so sweet of him.

bella opened it looking around excited, she forgot about everything that she was afraid of.

"it's a..." bella said opening the paper.

"oh my gosh! it's a-!"

"BOY!!!" bella and another persons voice said.

she turned around to see her aunt maiya and hugged her.

"your having a baby boy!" bella said excited.

you should've seen me and kairis clown asses just smiling at bellas adorable excitement.

marco came from behind and bella hugged him.

that was a surprise.

"okay okay okay everyone calm down there is also one more thing" maiya said.

"babe" she said turning around as he handed her a cap upside down.

"bella we wrote down 5 boy names but we couldn't decided what to choose so you'll pick one of the papers and read the name out loud" maiya said.

i haven't seen bellas genuine smile in so long i was so happy but again, me and kai kept staring.

kai elbowed me.

"what?" i replied.

"man we need to stop staring bruh wtf is wrong with us"

"ik it's just we haven't seen this happy soul in a while" i said as he nodded.

"okay bella pick a piece of paper" maiya said.
____________________________________
1083 words

didnt proof read this :)