part 50

TW- flashbacks of abuse, abuse and anxiety.

NO ONES POV:

bella walks quietly and slowly up the stairs and locks herself in her room. flashbacks of the horrible days of bella getting abused by cynthia.

knock knock.

"bella" she heard her uncle kairi.

"leave me alone" bella says tears in her eyes.

"bella can i talk to you please" kairi says.

"just leave me alone" bella says looking at her hand that was uncontrollably shaking.

"i got jack with me" he says as bella slowly unlocks and opens the door.

jack run in and her uncle kairi stays behind the door. bellas face was the only thing kairi could see cause if she shaking hands.

"cynthia changed bella..." kairi says as bella immediately shuts the door and locks it.

kairi turns around and sees cynthia.

that's why bella closed the door.

"hey kai i got some cake downstairs would you like to eat with us" cynthia says as bella is hearing through the door. kairi looks at bellas door and sighs.

something feels wrong.

kairi thought but brushed it off.

he went downstairs and had fun with cynthia and the boys.

"i need to use the bathroom" cynthias says getting up.

she walked up stairs and knocked on the door. bella answered thinking it was her uncle kairi again but it was cynthia.

cynthias barges in and started hitting bella.

"s-stop" bella said from the pain she felt with every single punch and slap.

"see little bitch i'm not leaving and going anywhere okay? mhm" cynthia says slapping bella on her face and pushes on the floor.

cynthia fixes her hair and dress and walks out.

bella has a horrible anxiety attack after, balling her eyes out she couldn't even speak. on the floor as jack was barking the whole time.

knock knock.

"hey bella it's me kairi me and the boys and cynthia are going out for dinner do you want to come with us?"

bella couldn't speak from how much she was crying.

she wrote in a paper "no" and slid it under the door.

"okay elizabeth is in her room if you need her" kairi says leaving.

bella heard some laughter and door closing shut.

she opened her door and went downstairs, jack following her.

bella wanted to sneak out somewhere but there were cameras outside.