part 51

KAIRIS POV:

"dad" someone whispers.

mattia immediately turns to the side and sees bella hiding.

"oh my go- bella" mattia says quickly carried bella hugging her tightly.

i just stare at them.

"mom told me she missed you" bella said sounding like a lil kid.

"she did?" mattia asks facing bella while still carrying her.

"mhm she told me when i talked to her" bella says playing with mattias hair.

"you talked to her?" mattia said looking at me and back at bella.

"yeah i heard her voice too she was nice" bella says innocently.

"did you see her?" mattia asked.

"it was a bit dark and we were laying down so i didn't really see her face but she had the same hair as me"

mattia looks at me as i see the hurt he's trying to hide.

"what did you guys talk about" mattia says putting bella down.

"everything *yawn*" bella says as mattia try's to walk back to his car.

"hey mattia? the guys outside they will see her"i says reminding him.

"which guys?" bella said looking at the both of us then her eyes widen as i see she got closer to mattia, scared.

"um you distract them and i'll walk behind them back to my car with bella" he says.

"nope no my short ass is gonna get beaten by these crazy men" i say.

"come on kai" mattia says as the next thing i know i'm talking about how macdonalds cola is so good to these two guys who smell like cigs as mattia was carrying bella who was wearing mattia hoodie to cover herself if they see her walking slowly behind them. when i see he got in the car i say "oh well i got to go my guys see ya later" i said quickly going to mattias car.

"you owe me" i sigh getting in the passenger seat.

"thanks kai"

"mhm" i said putting the seatbelt.

mattia looks behind me which was the window. i turned around to see ales face on the glass.

"AHHHH" i said getting scared as bella laughed.

ale opens the back door and hugs bella.

"you don't know how much you scared me bells don't ever do that again" ale says panting as bella nods "sorry uncle ale" she said innocently as he smiles to her.

"guys i'm heading home see ya there" ale says leaving to his car.

mattias drives back home as i look at the backseat seeing bella slowly getting sleepy.

bella always gets dizzy at car rides since she was a kid.

"bella don't sleep in the car" i said waking her up.

"hmmm" bella says stretching her arms that couldn't even be seen from how big mattias hoodie was on her.

we arrive home and mattia carry's sleeping bella inside the house.

(remember the days when your dad carry's you when you were asleep in the car, ah good old days)

we walk in to see roshaun pacing around the room and alvaro drinking some alcohol.

"mat!- oh" roshaun said excited to see bella when he noticed she was asleep.

alvaro asks what happens and we tell them. ale walks in after us and heads straight up stairs.