part 27

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 10K READS OMG!!! I WANT TO MAKE A WHOLE PARAGRAPH OF HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME BUT I DONT WANT TO CUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY BUT TY GUYS SOOOOO MUCH YOU WLL HELPED ME THROUGH A LOT AND THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT😘😘😘😘

okay now the story:

BELLAS POV:

i woke up and i check the time. it was 9 am. i didn't have school today since there was electricity problems.

i do my morning routine and go downstairs, it was abt 9:30 now i look around and no one was awake. i go to aunt maiyas room and see her cuddling, dead asleep with uncle marco. i smile and go downstairs.

there was a problem, i wanted to eat but i don't know how to cook. but ik how to order posts mates. so i snuck to aunt maiyas room and took her phone and ordered IHOP pancakes for me and them ofc.

i put her phone down and go to the guest room and get some cash that my dad gave me.

i stayed on the front porch since i didn't want him to ring the doorbell. when the order came i payed the guy and went back inside.

i set the table and put the pancakes in plates.

i then heard a groan from downstairs and heavy footsteps, uncle marco.

"morning bella what's this"

"post mates"

"mmm wait you don't have a phone how?"

"stole aunt maiyas phone but dw i payed with my own money"

"you know you should've woken us up"

"but you guys looked so cute cuddling *giggles*"

"morning bella!" i hear aunt maiya voice

she asked the same questions like uncle marco.

we ate the delicious pancakes and after we finished me and uncle marco were playing games, i was on my ipad and he was on his phone. aunt maiya was watching us and laughing when we lost or whatever.

she got a call and answered it, "oh okay i'm on my way" she saids so quickly like she's in a hurry.

"um- patient i- heart tack"she said again so quickly running upstairs (i meant it when she said it wrong)

"where are my stuff!" i hear aunt maiyas voice upstairs

"your bag is on your dresser behind the stack of papers!" i yelled back as uncle marco gave me a questioned look.

"no i didn't snoop around, when i came to your room , when you guys were asleep it was obvious from the angel"

he gave me a surprised but still has a question mark on his face.

"i'll show you lets go up stairs" i said as he nodded. we were abt to walk up but then i ran back down.

"wait" i said then i went to the front door and placed aunt maiyas shoes next to the door

we went upstairs and aunt maiya stormed past us and ran like a cheetah.

"oh thank god my shoes!" i heard her voice downstairs

"how did-" uncle marco said surprised of my action earlier that gave an effect at the perfect moment.

"bye babe bye bella love you!" she yelled as i hear the door closed.

"first of all how did you know she forgot her shoes"
i just shrugged as we both entered their room

"stand right here" i say making him stand up at the door