part 20

*a couple of weeks later*

bella liked school. and by the days mattia felt comfortable with the idea. but he says she will never touch the school bus since so many incidents and accidents happen.

mattia, kairi and ale were on the couch watching tv and bella was at school. they heard the door bell ring, but were surprised since they didn't recall on inviting anyone and Alvaro and Roshaun aren't coming back from Florida for 3 weeks.

kairi opens the door and sees his mother, ales mother and mattias. kairis mom was in the middle as soon as she walked in she slapped kairis hand.

"go change that shirt, so dirty" kairis mom says.

"mom?" both mattia and ale say at the same time.

"you three, we got you doctors appointment tomorrow morning" ales mom clears

"for?"

"just a check up"

"mom were in our twenties we can do that by ourselves"

"yeah sure says the three guys that can't look after a child" kairis mom says rudely as mattia and ales moms laugh.

"good one" ales mom says

"come on mom!"

as mattias mom laughs more.

"do you have anything coming up... tours?"mattias mom says

"mom no i'm not going to any tour," mattia says disapproving his mom before she even finished.

"why not?!"

"bella?" mattia says as the room stays silent "mhm"

"we will look after her" ales mom suggests

"nope"

"you don't trust us!" gasps kairis mom.

"no not like that, every time someone is babysitting bella she gets hurt and plus i don't want to be miles away from here"

"ugh fine, just cause your a softie" mattias mom says

"am not"

"sure" whispers mattias mom.

"anyways we gotta get going so we will see you in a few weeks"kairis mom says

"where are you going" ale asks

"bahamas baby" ales mom says as they were dancing leaving the house

"and to really think i would let them babysit bella" mattia says as ale and kai chuckle.

BELLAS POV:

me and tommy were playing with the play room. until his mom picked him up and they left after that this girl named emma came and took the pencils i was drawing in and broke each one in half.

"that was mine" i say

"and now it's gone! HA" emma says.

"can i get it back pwease"

"NO! YOU ARE SO EWWW!" emma yells at me
"ewwwwww" most of my classmates say.

i was about to cry since it really hurt me. then i saw dada.

"DADA!" i yell as i see him in the classroom door window.