part 36

MATTIAS POV:

me and the boys were talking about the incident.

"do you know the guy?" asked alvaro.

"no" i replied.

"look guys i don't want to talk about it, imma go check on bella" i said getting up.

i went up to bellas room and slowly opened the door, her lights were on but she was asleep in her clothes. jack on the other hand woke up as soon as i opened the door.

she was wearing abercrombie sweatpants which were comfortable, i just changed her shirt which was dirty.

when i took off her shirt i noticed red hand prints on her shoulders and arms. i felt horrible. my poor little bella. but now i realized how important jack was.

i changed her shirt and took of her socks. i placed her on her bed and opened a small night light. i laid next to bella and without knowing i fell asleep next to her.

(btw bella is really short and small and her bed is much bigger since mattia wanted it to last a couple more years so it could fit the both of them since bella was small)

BELLAS POV:

i had a bad dream, about that man earlier today, he was scary. i don't know what he wanted from me but he looked like he would hurt me.

i woke up and saw dad sleeping next to me. surprisingly jack didn't wake up since i didn't move a lot. i turned around and placed my head on dads chest and fell back asleep.

*next morning*

dad woke me up today.

we ate breakfast and i said goodbye to jack and went to school.

dad dropped me off as i said goodbye.

i walked in and i felt someone's hand grab me.

it was tommy.

"sup polibio, K didn't come yet so we are scaring her today"

"finally i came before her!" i said highfiving tommy walking inside and placing our bags in the classroom.

"put on your jacket *mocking* before you get sick" tommy said mocking my dad.

i just laughed and told him you too he said "right my mom told me to wear it too" we walked to the school entrance and waiting for kylie.

"there is K" said tommy as we hid.

"BOO!" me and tommy said as she screamed and dropped her lunch bag.

"oh you idiots you scared me" kylie said as me and tommy laughed.

"oh yeah" said tommy high-fiving me.

"since when do you come before me" said kylie as i shrugged.

"it looks like it's gonna rain today" i said looking at the puffy gray clouds.

"yeah my mom told me there is a 60% chance it will" said Kylie.

"stop talking like adults" said tommy as we laughed.

"guys i forgot to tell you i got a dog!" i said.

"no way!" they said both of them.

"yes he's a service dog"

"a service dog? what does that mean?" asked kylie.

i told them about jack and rosie and what are service dogs.

"cool" said tommy.

the rest of the day went good and i managed to avoid emma.

dad picked me up from school.