part 14

(to make everything clear the boys have their own rooms to either what they want or what they want to cope with like Mattia he has his own anger room because he gets angry and frustrated a lot he even went to therapy and They put him in a room to break everything in front of him he enjoyed it and decided to have his own room for these things, Keep in mind the bella doesn't know about any of these rooms because they are always locked)

BELLAS POV:
dada placed me on the table making my legs dangle as he calls someone I was so scared I started to cry without making any noise not get any attention from my dad that's until i heard yelling upstairs, loud noises and banging. it was really scary.
tears kept falling and I eventually stopped but realized it's coming again.

i could don't breathe. it hurts. really bad. i gasped causing dads to turn around with his worried facial expression.

he quickly carried me and told me i will be ok. he hugged me and  kept telling me to breathe. he said it so softly and quietly making me feel a bit relaxed. i stopped and hugged dada as tight as i could.

"it's okay baby, it's okay, dada is here" he says tapping my back.

MATTIAS POV:

there was no inhaler so i had to deal with it by myself. i watched youtube videos on what to do in every situation a couple of weeks ago. and i remember that the man said to keep calm and make the child feel relaxed, comfortable and mostly safe.

"i sowwy" bella says as i feel her tears on my shoulder.

"it's okay baby it's okay" i say quietly as i sit down on one of the chairs.

bellas head was on my chest as she plays with my rings on my hand.

"dada...." bella says in quiet voice.

"yes bella"

"pwease be heel wit bella all da time"

she seems scared and i just hug her kissing her head.

"of course baby, dada is always here"

" i wuv you dada"

"i love you too bella"

with that she fell asleep thank god she did cause the next thing that's about to happen. i don't want here near it.

i carry a sleeping bella and go upstairs as i see police officers around the boys.

"is there anything else we should know about chase?"

"he's coming after my daughter" i say walking up the stairs.

"i'm sorry what?"

i give sleeping bella to ale as he walks up stairs.

"chase is after bella cause he was in love with her mother, my wife that passed away" i say with no emotion on my face.

"i'm sorry" the officer looks up from the notes he was writing.

i just nod as i continue. when i stopped the officer looked up and says.

"so your telling me all of that cause he was obsessed with your wife?" the officer said shocked. i nod.

"alright, me and the investigators will try to find anyone working with chase to see if he's up to something else, but have a good night i will be informing the judge and we will make sure you get the message on what we will do to chase"

"thank you," i say.

time skip

the officers soon left and i walk up the stairs without saying a word to any of the boys.

"so not a word?" alvaro says.

"what am i supposed to say when a fucking psychopath breaks in to your own house trying to kidnap your daughter! and your daughter has a panic attack, no inhaler, no one just you and her, oh and what am i supposed to say when someone was fucking in your daughters closet, not knowing what he will do to her is out there in the world knowing his target!" i say out of breath.

kairi just sighs

ale looks on the ground and roshaun was giving alvaro a death glare.

"i'm going to bed"

KAIRIS POV:

this day will live inside mattias head for a while. i know what mattia will do for the next idk,weeks.

he will take care of bella, never leave her side, checks up on her, asks her what she wants to eat 24/7.

that means mattia will go overprotective 10007938738365400% mode.

let's just hope for the best.

"i- i don't what to say" alvaro says

"look guys mattia is gonna go-"

"over over over over over over over protective mode" ale cut me off

"yup" i say

"ughhh i hate when mattia does that" roshaun says whining

"sameeee" alvaro says

"i don't blame him if i had a daughter and all this happened i will make sure not even a finger is laid on her" ale says

"i agree with ale"

"whatever i'm gonna go drink, roshaun you coming?" alv says

"no bro i have to make breakfast tmrw"

"ughh good luck tho, aye and don't count me in im going to the club, get some chicks" alv says

"is this man fr"  i whisper to ale.

"just let him alright i mean he was always like this, partying 24/7" ale says

"don't we all hate that?"

"me you and especially mattia, roshaun is okay, he finds everything stupid and dumb normal"

"true *chuckles*"

"well i'm heading off to bed, goodnight"

"night" ale says

NO ONES POV:

it was 3 am now and bella was having a nightmare, she kept shaking and kicking in her sleep.

that's until mattia woke up. (she was sleeping in his room that's why)

"bella"

"bella wake up"

"bell-"

"dada!" bella says finally waking up.

"it was just a nightmare honey, go back to sleep now ok?"

bella nods as she rests her head on her dads chest and falls asleep while mattia stays up and overthinks...

——————————
kinda late at night, sorry didn't post and i didn't proof read this so i'm sorry but goodnight ig