part 37

NO ONES POV:

these past couple of days bella has been anxious, she has a big game coming up.

she is excited but also anxious.

bella was a great soccer player so her couch would mostly make her score most of the goals, which leads to bella stressing and worrying they might loose because of her.

"dad can we go to the grocery store or any where" bella blurted out of no where.

"um sure?" mattia said feeling a bit strange since bella prefers to stay home.

but bella right now wanted anything to distract her.

they went to the grocery store and actually got some groceries and stuff.

bella was in the line with the cart with her dad.

"um bella can you wait here i forgot to get something" mattia said as bellas anxiousness became worse. (i hate when my parents do that istg)

bella nodded as mattia left. she made jack block her so she feels a little better.

"you have a cute dog" said a male voice behind her as bella turned around and smile saying "thank you" and turning around.

"and so are you cutie" said the man.

bella was creeped out, what are with these men.

"hey i'm talking to you" said the man grabbing bellas shoulder hard enough to hurt her.

"ow leave me alone" bella said.

"i found it" mattia says popping out of no where are
bella felt relieved and much more safer.

"ice cream!" bella said excitingly.

"yo mattia?" bella heard the same male voice as mattia turns around.

" tony?!"

yup.

tony lopez.

"yo what up man how you been?" tony asked dabbing up mattia (or wtv you call it)

"i've been good good how bout you?" mattia starts a conversation.

"oh this is my daughter isabella and bella this tony"
mattia introduces them.

"man you should come over for dinner today" mattia said as bella felt her heart drop.

she didn't won't this creepy man in her house.

"you don't have to" said tony.

"no for real come over" mattia said as he convinced tony.

"alright alright"

*an hour later*

now they were sitting on there dinner table eating with the famous tony lopez, who bella didn't like at all.

"what brings you to NJ" kairi asked.

"just some business stuff, i'm leaving in like 3 or 2 days" tony said, bella felt relief that this creepy man wouldn't stay long.

"why didn't you dm us or anything" asked alvaro.

"i never really thought abt meeting up with anyone tbh i just thought it was a quick trip" replied tony.

they all started talking and when bella finished, she took her plate and placed it on the sink as she walks up the stairs with jack.

she played with her ipad as she sees someone opening the door.