part 78

*a couple of months later*

"goodnight birthday girl" texted her max before she went to sleep.

bella is now 16, she's been thinking of asking her dad for driving lessons cause now apparently the whole school has drivers license and their own car.

when bella woke up, did her morning routine, she went downstairs to eat breakfast.

bellas been trying to eat 3 meals a day, she keeps falling back down to her old ways because of max.

max is the player of the school and all his ex's had insta model body's but bella didn't and that's what she was insecure abt, that she's not good enough.

bella started to gain feelings for him hoping he did too.

"dad tommy's driving me to school!" bella said grabbing and apple as a breakfast.

"wait wait wait, how do i look?" mattia said while
bella turned around.

he was wearing a navy suit that fit perfectly with leather shoes.

"hey! me too!" kairi came out of no wear said.

kairi was wearing a darker one, leaning to the color black.

mattias suit:

kairis suit:

"dam- dang where you guys going?" bella asked

"to beat micheals ass" kairi says.

bella chuckles "micheal has this *mocking* successful business that is gonna get more famous every second"

"ugh gosh you sound like him i was abt to punch you in the face" mattia says "anyways this meeting we are gonna see who's sales are higher blah blah blah and micheal made it a challenge to see who'll win and the winner gets a prize from the person who's hosting the meeting" he continued.

"yk you guys are in your thirties and still-"

"shhhh shhh shhh age is just a number sweetie" kairi says.

bella laughs and says "whatever you say, bye guys and hope you have a great day, handsomes *cringy wink on purpose lmao* goodbye"

she leaves to school with tommy, yes mattia finally let someone else that her family drive her somewhere.

tommy and mattia are getting closer which bella likes cause mostly everyone's afraid of her father.

kylie, they haven't talked to her since and tommy actually likes it that way but bella is still so confused on what she's done to make her act that way but she put that aside and moved on with her life.

when they arrived at school tommy groans at the sight of max and his friends exiting the car and laughing, pushing each other, boys shit.

"why do you hate them sm" bella asked.

"they are jocks you haven't seen them in soccer practice all they talk abt is fucking girls and their ugly ass they make bets on "who hits first" it's disgusting" tommy says.

tommy is and innocent kid who respects girls, never had a gf, lowkey socially awkward but still can beat your ass and probably a virgin. bella is an innocent kid too, for now.

"come on let's go to school" bella said as tommy nodded.

when bella puts her books in her locker while tommy was talking to her in the other side, someone closed it for her.

"hey cutie"

"hi max" said bella quietly as tommy rolls his eyes.

he pulls her out before they start a convo and walks her to class.

"look i told you a trillion times that he's up to no good but if you want him to "fall for you" don't be so easy cause he likes that, instead play hard to get so yk he's not just using you" tommy said.

bella nodded "yeah your right okay so what do i do"

"when you calls or texts you today tell him your busy and will talk to him later"

"but what if he-"

"no no no he can goes and fucks girls for all i care but you protect your feelings until you see that he's the one okay"

"also don't start the convo let him do it don't be desperate because taht will show him that your easy to whatever anyways"

"also if he talks abt other girls look at other guys while he is, like zone out on a guy and pretend that you didn't hear what he just said okay"

"damn your the best"

"yeah ik, but listen be careful okay i don't want to see you heartbroken" tommy said placing his hand on her shoulders and then hugging her.

"btw he's looking at us" tommy said into the hug.

"where?"

"don't look just go on okay make him jealous first, it's fun to watch alright imma head to class i'll see you later"

bella goes on with her day trying to avoid max, why you ask (that ryhmes lmao) because she doesn't even know what to say.

when max called her name she said she had to go "her dad was outside" she didn't know that she just said it to avoid him.

max caught up to her outside the school.

"hey *panting* we haven't talked all day what's up with you"

"what's up with me?"

"shit i didn't mean it like that i meant like how are you what up yk"

"oh *chuckles* i'm alright you?"

"will i just ran all the way here and i think i forgot ho wot breathe but i'm fine" he said making bella giggle.

"my dads here i'll text you later" bella said going down.

when she was abt to open the passengers seat her dad said through the open window "tommy's coming with us his mom called she's working a bit late tonight" bella nodded.

tommy was standing next to max, they weren't talking just standing there. bella thought it was perfect way to make him jealous.

"T your coming back home with me come on" bella said not looking at max while she just felt him eyeing them.

while they were walking down the stairs "am i actually going with u guys" he asked.

"yeah your moms working late she says"

a sad looked appeared on tommy's face.

"what's wrong" bella asked.

"uhhh nothing"

"i have a plan to make max jealous" bella said with confidence.
____________________________________
1017 words.

it's been a while, sorry guys.

how is everyone doing and be honest :)