part 61

MATTIAS POV:

and here i am trying to make bella go to sleep since it's almost 2 am now.

"dad i tok you i'm not sleepy i just want to watch tv" bella said as i groaned again.

"dad you can go to sleep i'll be alright" she said.

"no i'm not leaving you here alone when it's pitch black" i said.

"i can turn on the lights" she said.

i go and sit next to her.

"your going to bed" i said.

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no no no no no" bella says shaking her head looking like a 5 year old kid.

"ugh that's it" i said getting up.

"wha- dad! put me down" bella says as i throw her on my shoulder.

i turn off the tv, turn off the lights and walk upstairs to my room but bella kept moving her legs.

"you know if you keep moving your legs i can drop you"

bella then stops.

i place her on the bed.

"your going to sleep" i said pointing at her.

"but i don't want to" she whined.

"why not" i said.

"um- idk i'm- just um not sleep i guess?"

BELLAS POV:

the reason i didn't want to go to sleep is because of my nightmares. they were getting worse. i got up last night sweaty and crying after a horrible nightmare that reminded me of my abuse and... yk.

i just didn't want to have these nightmares, they keep getting worse like they are eating me alive.

i hated it so much but i didn't want to tell dad.

he's already worried and stressed and i didn't want him to know cause i just didn't want to just put pressure and stress him.

"bella" dad said taking a deep breath.

"can you please please please just go to bed" he said as i saw his eyes getting tired. i gave up.

"okay" i said.

"ple- wait what?" he said.

"i'll go to sleep" i said.

dad lays a down as i place my head on his chest and start fake sleeping.

a couple of mins later dad was dead asleep. i didn't move cause i didn't want him to wake up. but i was stuck alone here with my unstoppable thoughts.

i'm really hungry right now

yeah cause you didn't eat enough at dinner after i told you

no thank god she didn't eat she's gonna get fat

you know your putting stress on your dad

poor dad with a weak daughter

you want some flashbacks i have of those nights

you look like a skeleton

just imagine cynthia punching you like she always did

trying to stop my horrible thoughts that kept going on i opened dads phone.