part 44

BELLAS POV:

these past few days dad has been acting weird. he's been getting home late. always checks his phone 24/7. and i feel like we can't hang out or talk anymore cause he is "busy" or he has "work to do".

i honestly hated it cause now all i have is emma and her minions beating me up. kylie seems like she doesn't care abt anything anymore. she's changing into a person i don't really enjoy talking too.

kylie got taller and she has "boobs" now. but i didn't hit puberty yet so i look like a short boy.

tommy honestly has been the best. he always helped me with my bruises and sometimes cuts cause it's either from emma or my clumsy self.

i was walking to go to leave the school since my dad was outside until i get pulled into a hallway.

"hey brat" said an annoying high pitched voice, emma.

"what do you want emma?" i said annoyed.

"see i don't want to get my hands and nails dirty from you so max and taylor are gonna deal with you today" she said smiling at me.

"i-" i was cut off by a punch to my stomach by max d.

i let out a groan as taylor pulled my hair.

"isabella polibio your dads outside" i heard a teacher call out my name as i pushed taylor off of me.

i grabbed my bag that fell on the floor and ran out.

i went to the bathroom first to fix my hair and put on my jacket properly as i ran outside as fast as i can.

"hey dad" i said out of breath.

"what happened and why are you late"

"kylie and i were playing around" i said quickly.

"come on get in the car kiddo" dad said.

he got a notification and smiled, typed something and closed his phone.

i'm starting to think that dad has someone special in his life, i just hope he doesn't forget about mom.

MATTIAS POV:

i gotta text from cynthia agreeing to have dinner with the boys and bella. oh dear i have to tell them about my girlfriend.

*a couple of hours later*

i told the boys and bella to come to the living room.

"guys i need to tell you something" i said taking a deep breath.

"oh shit what did you do" alvaro said.

"i didn't do anything just listen" i said.

"okay come on get to the point" roshaun said impatiently.

"i have a girlfriend and she's coming over for dinner" i blurted out as i saw the boys faces.

kairi with his mouth hanging open.
ale with his hand in his mouth.
roshaun clapping his hands.
alvaro smirking.
and bella, well bella just started blankly and smiled.